Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2013, 9:30 am
JK

Programs: BA Gold / OnBusiness, SPG Lifetime Plat 100, AmEx Centurion & BAPP, Superking Westin Heavenly Bed :)
I'm a UK Cent - just got offered 2 free tickets to "The Who" for either Saturday or Sunday at The O2. Not my cup of tea, but pretty cool.

Also been invited to a Porsche driving experience (free) and exclusive Burberry show + free gift (free) recently. Sadly, couldn't make those.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by ysb41
As you travel to the world’s great cities, fine hospitality, a sense of heritage and exemplary service can elevate your visit to a cherished memory.

In this spirit, we are delighted to invite you to enjoy a complimentary night at any of The Peninsula Hotels. From the Grande Dame of the East in Hong Kong, to Fifth Avenue in New York, each distinguished hotel is ready to welcome you to a refined world of elegance and sophistication.

You will enjoy all of your FINE HOTELS & RESORTS benefits as well as an additional Centurion benefit such as limousine airport transfers or lunch for two people and a room upgrade confirmed at the time of booking, if available*. There is no minimum stay or spend criteria.

Date- Offer available for bookings from 1 March 2013, for stays between 1 April to 30 September 2013 (validity and blackout dates vary by property).
I rang the US Centurion travel line about this and they said it was only for International Dollar Centurion members in Argentina and Mexico. I guess no one from Centurion US has received this offer?
Old Jun 15, 2013, 2:31 pm

Just stayed at the Peninsula NYC. One night free.

Got upgrade to bigger room $1500/ night
Free bfast for two $90 value
$100,hotel credit which I used for afternoon tea
Late check out at 4pm
Old Jun 19, 2013, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by spinning_around
Just gave CTS a call and found out that the Peninsula offer is also valid for Dutch Centurion members. Offer is valid until 30 Sep 2013.

Another Centurion offer (valid from June 1st - December 30th):
$500 credit at the St. Pancras Rennaissance Hotel in London.
Mininum 1 night stay
Booked room category should be Chambers Suite or higher

Not bad!
They did not invite you for this? You need to call CTS?
Normally they send you an invitation via post.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 9:41 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion
I don't think they call anymore. You have to ask for help....
Old Jun 20, 2013, 10:45 pm

So are the gift cards and such pretty much dead in the US? It used to be two a year, now it seems like it's none for the last couple of years for most people.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 1:52 pm

Programs: AMX CENT
Originally Posted by Lextheimpaler

Late check out at 4pm
Us as well. Was fantastic.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 2:00 pm
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Lextheimpaler

Late check out at 4pm
Originally Posted by alveoli0
Us as well. Was fantastic.
What Cent? USA?
Old Jun 21, 2013, 4:24 pm

Programs: AC*75K, Amex Centurion, Marriott Platinum Elite, All Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
The Breakers Palm Beach and Centurion invite you to enjoy ONE COMPLIMENTARY NIGHT on select room categories when you book from June 22 – December 18, 2013 through Centurion® Travel from Amex Canada Inc., for stays from July 1 – December 19, 2013 (blackout dates apply).

No strings attached. Too bad there are no direct flights to PBI from YYZ. Looks like a bit of a trek from FLL.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 6:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA GGL/CCR, AMEX Cent, HHonours Diamond, Marriott Tit, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by makemoretospendmore
The Breakers Palm Beach and Centurion invite you to enjoy ONE COMPLIMENTARY NIGHT on select room categories when you book from June 22 – December 18, 2013 through Centurion® Travel from Amex Canada Inc., for stays from July 1 – December 19, 2013 (blackout dates apply).

No strings attached. Too bad there are no direct flights to PBI from YYZ. Looks like a bit of a trek from FLL.
About an hour if you avoid the busy times of the day, not a bad drive at all to be honest. Breakers is a lovely hotel, but I'm a big fan of that area in general. Flying in to MIA would add another 45 minutes or so to the journey
Old Jul 13, 2013, 8:03 am

Programs: Centurion, Lan Platinum, ANA Mileage Club, HHonors D, SPG G
Banyan Tree comp night stackable offer has returned for all Banyan Tree and Angsana resorts- Until Sept 30.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 5:24 am

Programs: Centurion, VS Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by garethmorgan
Is the St Pancras offer open to UK holders?
Just checked - they said "no"...
Old Jul 14, 2013, 6:51 am

Programs: AA2, DL2, Amtrak2, US2, SPG1, MAR2
Report Centurion WOW Offers, Invites, Gifts

I think it's almost a requirement at this point that we all mention what country our Cent is in if we discuss any offer or redemption. It will reduce the mystery and disappointment significantly.

Last edited by mia; Jul 15, 2013 at 11:32 am Reason: Formatting
Old Jul 14, 2013, 7:23 pm

Programs: Delta platium, amex centurion, spg platium
Was a centurion board ever created?

I received a letter from amex last week after I charged 5 global entry applications for my family on my black card. I received my $100 credit on my card on the original statement..

3 months later, I received another $400 in a credit and a letter saying that there was some confusion on how the the global entry credit would be applied and if it was only for the "card holder". Never the less, they gave me the additional $400 in credits.

Very nice perk!

I would love to see a specific centurion board either private or public specific to centurion card holders.

Thanks.

Another quick question,

I get platium delta with the centurion card...
What's the easiest way to get diamond?

I know I can get the delta reserve card and spend 60k to get 30k mqms...

But I think if I don't get over the 75,000 mqms, they won't roll over for a chance at diamond next year, correct?

Thanks!

Last edited by mia; Jul 15, 2013 at 11:31 am
Old Jul 15, 2013, 4:43 am

Programs: Centurion, VS Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Anchovi
I would love to see a specific centurion board either private or public specific to centurion card holders..
That would be a good idea!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.