Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

YYZ / Toronto - Pearson Int'l. Airport Terminal 3 Admirals Club (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 8, 2015, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SpammersAreScum
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

YYZ / Toronto (Ontario, Canada) - Lester B. Pearson International Airport
Terminal 3, Concourse A Admirals Club

Link to YYZ AA airport information.

Link to YYZ airport web site.

LOCATION: Terminal 3, Concourse A, turn right immediately after clearing security checkpoint.

N.B. Toronto Pearson requires U.S. Customs and Border Protection preclearance before departing to USA destinations.

HOURS: Current hours are posted on aa.com here.

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for purchase

NOTE. As of December 16th this club is closed for renovations, expected re-opening sometime in March.
UPDATE: A March 24 report said it was still closed; an April 14 call indicated it was still closed, with opening date TBD.
Print Wikipost

YYZ / Toronto - Pearson Int'l. Airport Terminal 3 Admirals Club (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:05 pm

Do you have access to complimentary alcohol from the bar?
Old Apr 1, 2018, 10:33 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I stopped in yesterday for a visit, my first one here since 2007 in fact, and was very impressed by this little club. Their renovation made it a welcoming place to wait for my flight even though there are still no windows. The only annoying thing was the bar doesn't open until 11 AM which meant I couldn't even get a soda

Old Apr 1, 2018, 4:19 pm

Programs: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Marriott, HIlton, Sheraton, Hyatt, Avis, Hertz, National, Sixt
Originally Posted by dr.sull
Do you have access to complimentary alcohol from the bar?
I think all AC's have complimentary booze. But the U.S. clubs (and from what I've seen, Toronto is run similarly, so I'd think it is probably the same) only have house brands complimentary and charge for call brands.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 10:05 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by CMK10
The only annoying thing was the bar doesn't open until 11 AM which meant I couldn't even get a soda
I was just in there a couple weeks ago- there was a Coke freestyle machine just to the right, out of frame, of the bottom pic...has it been removed? No reason you couldn't get a soda before 11 if it wasn't...

Agreed that they did a good job on the new lounge. My only complaint is that there are no views out the windows.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ACA321
I was just in there a couple weeks ago- there was a Coke freestyle machine just to the right, out of frame, of the bottom pic...has it been removed? No reason you couldn't get a soda before 11 if it wasn't...

Agreed that they did a good job on the new lounge. My only complaint is that there are no views out the windows.
Now that you mention it there was one of those. I guess my brain at 5 AM wasn't thinking as well as yours was when you commented
Old Dec 18, 2019, 4:01 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Can't find the answer - Is there access for First or Business class YYZ to the USA with no status?
Old Dec 18, 2019, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by Houminer
Can't find the answer - Is there access for First or Business class YYZ to the USA with no status?
No. This is on the AA website for all of North America. Only Mexico City gets club access.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 10:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors LTDia, Marriott Plat
I went for the first time last Thursday night and it was standing room only.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by TSparky
I went for the first time last Thursday night and it was standing room only.
Can't say I'm surprised, it's probably in the top three (bottom three?) smallest Admirals Clubs.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
How's the food?
Old Dec 19, 2019, 9:33 am

Programs: AA - Plat, HHonors - Diamond, IHG - Plat, Marriott - Gold, National - Exec, Amtrak - Select, NEXUS
Originally Posted by lsquare
How's the food?
Same as any other AC. Bagels and whatnot at breakfast, finger food, soup/mac and cheese, cookies and brownie bites. Not really a full meal, but enough to snack on before travel.

Also, definitely a shoebox. Lots nicer than the bus terminal-esque gate area downstairs, however.
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2019, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by pa3lsvt
Same as any other AC. Bagels and whatnot at breakfast, finger food, soup/mac and cheese, cookies and brownie bites. Not really a full meal, but enough to snack on before travel.

Also, definitely a shoebox. Lots nicer than the bus terminal-esque gate area downstairs, however.
Also a basic salad and the cereal dispensers of snacks.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by footballfanatic
No. This is on the AA website for all of North America. Only Mexico City gets club access.
Thank you!

Did anyone ever try the PP lounge?
Old Dec 20, 2019, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by Houminer
Thank you!

Did anyone ever try the PP lounge?
Is that the one right next to the Admirals club? A week ago they had a 'full' sign with people waiting for someone to exit so they could enter.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by TSparky
Is that the one right next to the Admirals club? A week ago they had a 'full' sign with people waiting for someone to exit so they could enter.
And people complain about the trans-border maple leaf lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.