Wiki Posts
Search

question on award tickets and prices

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2024, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stant
point taken, i missed that.
i would argue however that the same strategy is still the best. if it's a highly popular travel spot / time, then book early or else you risk paying a higher price of having no flights available at all.
Gotta love the algorithms - weekday flights are a good deal, weekend no so much -makes perfect sense thou. Even flying into SXM doesn't really save much, plus by the time you figure in the associated costs of getting to Anguilla, and time and effort (traveling with a 5 year old) - guess I will suck it up and pay for the convenience.
Old May 5, 2024, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by stant
point taken, i missed that.
i would argue however that the same strategy is still the best. if it's a highly popular travel spot / time, then book early or else you risk paying a higher price of having no flights available at all.
Even that point is at least 6 months out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.