Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2022, 4:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
I am pleased to see the return of Beef Filet as one of the dinner choices for the upcoming Feb 17 evening flight JFK->SFO in J:
  • Gorgonzola-Crusted Beef Filet balsamic demi-glace, potato gratin, asparagus, blistered tomatoes
  • Grilled Sea Bass Grilled Sea Bass roasted butternut squash, broccolini, tomato confit sauce
  • Porcini Truffle Tortelloni Porcini Truffle Tortelloni with Tuscan cream sauce and marinara
  • Created and inspired by our partnership with the James Beard Foundation and Chef Sarah Grueneberg
    Braised Chicken Cacciatore, porcini mushrooms, zucchini, squash, creamy polenta
madmanshoney likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 6:49 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by Kurt
AA2886 DFW-LAX
Jan. 22, 2022
1:16 p.m. - Lunch
A321neo

Just another turkey sandwich, but I have to say that purser Eric was excellent. Attentive, detail-oriented and friendly. A very enjoyable flight!

Compared to my sandwich offerings on flights in December and January, you received an upgrade in the quality of the turkey; better condiments; and a good-quality salad dressing (Ken's).
roadtriper and ceebee100 like this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 7:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Hot meals starting tomorrow! Can't wait to see hot turkey sandwiches on non-FL F.
roadtriper likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 7:52 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat / LT Plat / 3MM, Delta Plat, Bonvoy LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chevz7194
Flying premium economy DFW-HNL, 787-9 next month. Wondering what the meal situation is or if I should bring my own?
You’ll get a wrap with meat or a vegan option, same as coach. On the 2nd service, you’ll receive a small cheese and fruit plate, which I don’t believe coach receives. Even prior to COVID, this was the case. Not the same as international.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:24 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
You’ll get a wrap with meat or a vegan option, same as coach. On the 2nd service, you’ll receive a small cheese and fruit plate, which I don’t believe coach receives. Even prior to COVID, this was the case. Not the same as international.
In other words, with regard to service and food, the emphasis will be on "Economy" and not on "Premium".
Old Feb 16, 2022, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by Chris at PHL
." Felt bad for the FA, she worked her butt off; the good ones must truly be embarrassed by the product.
I've had a few apologize when either offering or putting the food in front of me.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by jcatman
In other words, with regard to service and food, the emphasis will be on "Economy" and not on "Premium".
I have no doubt. Guess I’ll bring my own.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by Alex_I
I am pleased to see the return of Beef Filet as one of the dinner choices for the upcoming Feb 17 evening flight JFK->SFO in J:
  • Gorgonzola-Crusted Beef Filet balsamic demi-glace, potato gratin, asparagus, blistered tomatoes
  • Grilled Sea Bass Grilled Sea Bass roasted butternut squash, broccolini, tomato confit sauce
  • Porcini Truffle Tortelloni Porcini Truffle Tortelloni with Tuscan cream sauce and marinara
  • Created and inspired by our partnership with the James Beard Foundation and Chef Sarah Grueneberg
    Braised Chicken Cacciatore, porcini mushrooms, zucchini, squash, creamy polenta
Is this on the 321T? Sorry I am ignorant as (my username suggests) I don't fly a lot of transcons, but I have this flight coming up next month and would be thrilled to see these options on a narrow body.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 6:57 am

Programs: AA EXP and Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ORDflyer92
Is this on the 321T? Sorry I am ignorant as (my username suggests) I don't fly a lot of transcons, but I have this flight coming up next month and would be thrilled to see these options on a narrow body.
Yep, it's a 321T menu.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 7:23 am

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by ORDflyer92
Yes, that is 321T. I will try to snap some pictures tomorrow.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 8:10 am

Programs: AA EXP and Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Drwaz99
Hello, fellow flight mate. I'm on the same flight (2C) and posting this while we wait for our gate to open up. I also sent a note to customer relations about our awesome purser.
A little off topic, but AA customer relations called me this morning thanking me for sending the compliment in. Definitely unexpected but a nice touch.
keyw likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 12:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA: CK
https://thepointsguy.com/news/americ...t-food-review/
TWAL10114Ever and BWISkyGuy like this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA5MM
Looks like the Classic American Breakfast that AA serves on JFK-SFO/LAX. If true, that would be an upgrade for the non-transcon routes!
Old Feb 16, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by AA EXP DFW-LON
Looks like the Classic American Breakfast that AA serves on JFK-SFO/LAX. If true, that would be an upgrade for the non-transcon routes!
Depends if the eggs are not like a lump of rock, like they were on AA1 when I had that....
cmd320 likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond
Yes, it is. Had this in F (an op up at the gate from economy ($158) via an SWU to business!) on 179 JFK-SFO yesterday morning. Had the Short Ribs on the the way our Sat night in business and the spicy polenta was good with the beef.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.