Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

"Worth it" to upgrade to F on AA CRJ-700 flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Worth it" to upgrade to F on AA CRJ-700 flight?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2021, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro
If the price is right for you, I suggest yes....especially if you are wanting an adult beverage and a sammich. 3 hrs in that tube (ok...2:35) requires extra space! Lol.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Depends on
1) the cost
2) whether I can get a seat on the 1 side (if traveling alone), and
3) whether I’m already in the economy bulkhead which has lots of legroom already
GrumpyYoungMan likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 8:46 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
I like the ride on the CR7 up front. Feels like a corporate jet (a little bit) - especially on the A side.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
If the 1x side is open, I'd say it would be worth it for a three hour flight if the price difference is reasonable. The Y cabin on the CR7 isn't very nice, nothing like an E-Jet so if it can be reasonably avoided, especially on a long flight, it's worth doing. On the other hand, the 2x side of the F cabin isn't really very good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.