Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

My flight at 1220 am tonight is full - switch and benefit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My flight at 1220 am tonight is full - switch and benefit?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2020, 12:05 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I would switch to 13 A for the leg rest in the bulkhead row. Not a lie flat, but for me, the best seat not a lie flat - better than F in a 321 for sure.

Now others find the leg rest the wrong height (it's slightly adjustible) so it may not be the same for you. But the leg rests are a big deal to me and the little bars in the non-bulkhead rows of PE are too small for my feet to be in.

I think you may be surprised as to how nice the PE seats are.
lowfareair and TWA884 like this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Thanks for everyone's help and feedback. I was the first person NOT to clear the list, boo. Oh well. The seat itself was VERY nice albeit a neighbor, a sticky armrest, and a couple pieces of weave hair stuck on the iPad-like system. Not sure who suggested to enjoy the cocktail, but remember, none for MCE due to COVID, thankfully I had my liquid Nyquil... though the rest of it exploded in my checked bag, dummy I am... please laugh at my expense I'll be doing laundry today.

Actually, the Nyquil was a doubly bad idea, we were delayed over 2 hours due to a cargo door being crushed???? Missed my connection too. They had to replace said door and find related parts for it apparently. I wish I had been less tired and asked the FA for more details out of curiosity.

Alas, thanks again fam!
onanisland and cmd320 like this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Some kind Flyertalker told me about this plane a few weeks ago, how could I keep up to date with the good routes on planes on AA? I think LAX-CLT is seasonal, and the same route in reverse doesn't use the 777-200s? I know the obvious 3, JFK, LAX, MIA...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.