Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DFW-NRT upgrading to 773 / 77W (Feb 2020 at this time)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DFW-NRT upgrading to 773 / 77W (Feb 2020 at this time)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2020, 9:35 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by robertablake
This schedule is actually showing a 772 for flight 175 from now thru March 27th (DFW-NRT). The schedule switches over to a 77W when 175 switches from landing at NRT to HND. While the schedule you referenced shows the plane today (3/3) is a 772, the plane is actually a 77W that is flying. While the schedule looks like a good resource, it does not appear helpful in this instance.
I agree, I don’t see 773 for the present month, unless I’m missing something.

I have a query out on how long it’s expected 773 to be subbed in that way it has been on this route.

I know next 773 entered its heavy check in TUL. In addition 12 widebodies are in Summer Prep currently so they have obviously sped that up/added additional scope to the checks to take advantage of slack. I’d -assume- the 773 will stay on throughout March , but am trying to confirm.
robertablake likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 11:09 am

Programs: AA EXP/OWE, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by robertablake
This schedule is actually showing a 772 for flight 175 from now thru March 27th (DFW-NRT)... it does not appear helpful in this instance.
Bizarre how the schedule shows that! Wish I could have been more helpful. Thanks (as always) to our savior, JonNYC. robertablake, I hope you end up with the 77W in both directions! Best of luck
robertablake likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.