Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy to Europe at 57.5k MIles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2019, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Premium Economy to Europe at 57.5k MIles

Something new I just noticed that may be part of AAs Dynamic Pricing. I see Saver Awards from LAX to Europe at 57.5 K available but when I click on the date instead of showing a Business Class Ticket it is showing as Premium Economy. This is with a BA trans Atlantic flight as part of the itinerary. This was for dates in November and December with some dates in December showing a Premium Economy award at 40k and the Business award at 57.5k.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 9:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OW Premium Economy redemptions with award charts
Old Oct 31, 2019, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by holocker
Something new I just noticed that may be part of AAs Dynamic Pricing. I see Saver Awards from LAX to Europe at 57.5 K available but when I click on the date instead of showing a Business Class Ticket it is showing as Premium Economy. This is with a BA trans Atlantic flight as part of the itinerary. This was for dates in November and December with some dates in December showing a Premium Economy award at 40k and the Business award at 57.5k.
Is there a domestic flight segment (or one within Europe) which is in business class and not coach? It might be that the TATL flight does not have business class available, so it defaults to premium economy for that segment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.