Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2007, 9:59 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Love all the ACs for the reasons stated above. Actually, B is not so bad. For the most part, quiet, plenty of seating and offers self-serve soft drinks. ^
Old Mar 24, 2007, 11:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by ESpen36
I vote for the A club ALWAYS! Best showers in the entire AA system, the gym is very nice, the AAngels are amazing!
Just for the record, the "AAngels" rotate clubs on a daily basis according to a weekly schedule they have, so whomever is sitting in A one day might be in B the next.

-FlyerBeek
Old Mar 25, 2007, 7:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, Admirals, PC Plat Ambassidor, CO PLT, UA Premiere Executive, Boycotting: Hilton, Delta, NWA,
D also has the best smoking section.
Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:06 am

Programs: Delta PM/CRC, AA GLD/AC, SPG Gold
A and D

I agree with those who have said A and D are the best depending on your needs. D I think is the nicest and has the best views but it seems the busiest. I will say the area to the left of the main bar was surprising empty last time I was there even though the club was hopping.
Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:25 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
I espeically enjoy the AC in A. The combo of the gym and nice showers (ask for number 7) is great, and I enjoy the spaciousness of it.
Old Mar 27, 2007, 3:35 pm

showers @ dfw teminal d vs. c

My wife, son and I will be flying nrt dfw on 4/9 arriving 9:50 a.m. Are we better off showering in the terminal d admirals club which has 5 showers or the C terminal admirals club which has 2 showers?
Thanks in advance!
Jeff
Old Mar 27, 2007, 3:40 pm

Do you have any time constraints? The Admirals Club in Terminal A has the best showers in the entire Admirals Club system, and are well worth it if you can make the trek over there. The transit system at DFW makes it very easy to get between any of the terminals in like ten minutes, so if I were you, I'd head for A.
Old Mar 27, 2007, 4:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UA 1K, AS 75K, LT Titanium, Globalist
D showers change temperature quickly on you and not as well regulated.
Old Mar 27, 2007, 4:28 pm

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
Agree .. Term A is the place to go!

and I see they have 7 showers and also a small gym

I recall the showers in C are nice (tho second to A) tho only 2 ..I recall they are larger (handicapped style)

I'd definately go to A
Old Mar 27, 2007, 4:33 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
This will be added to the Best AC at DFW thread for future reference. Thanks!
Old Mar 31, 2007, 5:12 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by NetsAAver
Also, smoking section there is far superior.
AKA the military mess

I noticed on my recent visit to the DFW Terminal D Admirals Club the barista service. Useful to those in need of a more powerful cup of java. This service is not provided free of charge however. Can anyone confirm if a drinks chit may be accepted in lieu of cash?
Old Mar 31, 2007, 5:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP/4MM, QF PLT, Marriott PLT
Originally Posted by Prospero
AKA the military mess

I noticed on my recent visit to the DFW Terminal D Admirals Club the barista service. Useful to those in need of a more powerful cup of java. This service is not provided free of charge however. Can anyone confirm if a drinks chit may be accepted in lieu of cash?
Yes, I have used a chit.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 5:16 pm

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
since drinkie chits can be used to 'buy' a bottle of water .. I should assume the barista coffee would be along the same lines ...

ASK.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 5:22 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Thanks fellas, very useful to know for the future and might save others from doing what I did on my last visit - entering the AC already armed with an espresso purchased from one of the concourse vendors.
Old May 9, 2007, 11:47 am

Programs: AA EXP-1MM
Please rate DFW ACs

I am familiar with the ACs in Terminals A and D. I have not been in the ACs of Terminal B and C. My next flight (American Eagle) will land me in Terminal B.
I presume D is the best. How would you compare A, B, and C to D?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.