Wiki Posts
Search

No meal in business (first) LAX-BOS?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
I believe UA is putting PS configured aircraft on this route so Douggie & Co would be the only ones left with standard F recliners and standard domestic F catering...
As long as the sheep continue to pay more to fly AA's worst-in-class, why should AA offer anything better?
Old Oct 10, 2018, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by SFO777
As long as the sheep continue to pay more to fly AA's worst-in-class, why should AA offer anything better?
This sheep hasn't flown this route on AA since last December for an EQM run and I only flew with AA because they were flying the A321T for a few weeks... LOL. But, I think other sheep are catching on to AA's nonsense. The stock price is definitely heading down the tubes... And I know the the c-suite at AA couldn't care less about customer service, but I'm hoping the BoD finally realizes that they have serious problem and its not limited to meal service on BOSLAX... it starts at the top:

American Airlines Wants to Be Nice But Doesn?t Know How

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.