Wiki Posts
Search

Slew of notification emails his morning

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Plat/4mm miles, Starwood, HiltonHonors
Slew of notification emails his morning

My inbox greeted me this morning (14 Dec.) with almost a dozen emails telling me that itineraries I put on hold and then cancelled or let expire would be valid until 10 or 11 Dec. In other words, the notifications came in en masse days later, along with an emailed BP for a flight on 12 Dec. I checked with CS and they said they have been having email issues. In addition, other emails told me that my email address had been updated to the same email address I've used for 25 years. CS sent me to IT. Have been on hold with them for 20 minutes. Anyone else experiencing similar weirdness?
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plt, AA AC
nope. All is normal here and I've been putting a ton of stuff on hold waiting for a new job to maybe open up for me.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
There were some issues with email delivery to several domains. This resulted in mail getting backed up and not delivered to some of the more popular domains.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.