Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

[Archived] AA + LUS Celebrity Sightings and Related for 2015 (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2015, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
American Airlines (Including Legacy US Airways) Celebrity Sightings (and Related) for 2015

MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

Feel free to report your celebrity sightings on American Airlines / Eagle, US Airways, the Admirals Club / Flagship Lounge or the AA airport concourse areas here. (Please moderate your comments - offensive or other comments that do not fit the FlyerTalk TOS will be deleted.)

The archived 2000 - 2012 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

The archived 2013 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

The archived 2014 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

The archived legacy US Airways Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

/American AAdvantage Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

[Archived] AA + LUS Celebrity Sightings and Related for 2015 (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2015, 1:29 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Viajero Millero
Related-ish? There is an Argentinian lady that works there. She's the life of the party. Super attentive. I'm sure is frowned upon but I can see how she may have made a big deal out of taking care of him.

Sucks he refused the picture, though.
That Argentinian lady is a blast, very friendly with the passengers.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 7:59 pm

Programs: AA PLT 3MM, DL PM 2MM
My second memorable moment on AA today

Don't post much. Remember riding in I think MD80 many years ago when Bill Crandall came aboard with his entourage. I was in F and when it came time for service noticed he signaled "serve our passengers first". Today an elderly but very distinguished man was seated in F across from me. Mid flight the Captain came out coat and hat on and shook his hand and saluted him. Nice. I over did looking and he had some cufflinks with two stars. Thanks to those that serve.^ Just passing on.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 5:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Not sure if anyone follows Britney Spears on Instagram (no shame here!) but she is flying AA to Hawaii as we speak on what looks like a 24F refurbed 757 wonder what she'll think of the "teriyaki beef" if it makes an appearance lol
Old Jul 23, 2015, 8:37 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Plat
Mr. T

A few weeks ago, I was going through security at ORD and there was a ruckus because someone in the non-precheck line wanted to move over to the precheck side of things. People were going to let him slide over, but agents insisted that he go to the back of the line.

When I got through security, I noticed someone taking a picture and realized who it was - none other than Mr. T! Don't know where he was going, though...
Old Jul 23, 2015, 10:04 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by thechosenuno
A few weeks ago, I was going through security at ORD and there was a ruckus because someone in the non-precheck line wanted to move over to the precheck side of things. People were going to let him slide over, but agents insisted that he go to the back of the line.

When I got through security, I noticed someone taking a picture and realized who it was - none other than Mr. T! Don't know where he was going, though...
I pity the fool who made him go to the back of the line!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 10:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by skunker
Good one! Dated, but good!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 11:40 am

Surely he was getting nervous about the flight and shouting "I'm not getting on no plane sucker"?
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:12 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
His new line is "I pity the tool" from his new HGTV show... (It's terrible, btw.)
Old Jul 26, 2015, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Mario Lopez and two companions (one male, one female and very attractive) meeting a driver at ORD T3 baggage claim #8. Carry-ons only, and Mario was pushing the cart which the driver had procured in advance as they were walking to the escalator to the hourly lot.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 12:42 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
Mario Lopez and two companions (one male, one female and very attractive) meeting a driver at ORD T3 baggage claim #8. Carry-ons only, and Mario was pushing the cart which the driver had procured in advance as they were walking to the escalator to the hourly lot.
His wife? https://twitter.com/CourtneyMLopez
Old Jul 27, 2015, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
yes, that would be her.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 1:41 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Demi Lovato just checked in at AA Flagship Check in (LAX T4).
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:31 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
The War On Drugs

I was on the priority check-in queue at YUL yesterday morning when I spotted all of the members of The War On Drugs (rock band) in front of me. They had performed at the Osheaga festival over the weekend.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Had the pleasure of sitting next to Bob Crandall this morning on ORD-BOS.
Old Aug 14, 2015, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG LT Gold, HHonors Silver
Neil Patrick Harris in F on #333 BOS-LAX on August 12

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.