Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

LAA Boeing 757 (domestic config) first class cabin seats (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAA Boeing 757 (domestic config) first class cabin seats (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2016, 6:06 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ThreeJulietTango
All but one, according to the inflight magazine.

There are currently 4 aircraft remaining with the Eisenhower-era premium cabin.

I was lucky enough to fly on one yesterday as a last-minute equipment swap from the original international 757!
They still have at least one Eisenhower 757 as I'm on it right now!
Old Oct 26, 2016, 12:23 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, National Executive Elite
I'm flying a 757 PHX-BOS on AA936 11/23 and Google Flights shows "Angled Flat Seats". Is there any way to get more details on the plane? Is it internationally configured? What are Angled Flat Seats? New or old aircraft?
Old Oct 26, 2016, 12:59 pm

Programs: AA (ExPlat).DL,UA Hertz (Pres Circle); Avis (First), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by mroseman13
I'm flying a 757 PHX-BOS on AA936 11/23 and Google Flights shows "Angled Flat Seats". Is there any way to get more details on the plane? Is it internationally configured? What are Angled Flat Seats? New or old aircraft?
Sounds like international configuration. I'd say look at the seat map. If it shows 12 FC seats, it is likely to be international configuration.
Old Oct 26, 2016, 5:29 pm

The flight looks to be scheduled for a(n) LAA 75L. The seats are either NGBC seats (angle flat) or horizontal flat (like the J seats on the A321T.)

PS: Angle flat means it turns into a flat seat (for sleeping) but it's not horizontal to the floor, it slopes downwards. (Hence them sometimes being known as wedgie seats.) Most 75L, the older 767s and the unrefurbished 777s have these seats.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 6:34 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by jeffhacker
Sounds like international configuration. I'd say look at the seat map. If it shows 12 FC seats, it is likely to be international configuration.
The AA seat selector shows 16 F seats. Google Flights still shows "Angled Flat" seats, but the AA phone rep didn't agree.

Originally Posted by Djokison
The flight looks to be scheduled for a(n) LAA 75L. The seats are either NGBC seats (angle flat) or horizontal flat (like the J seats on the A321T.)

PS: Angle flat means it turns into a flat seat (for sleeping) but it's not horizontal to the floor, it slopes downwards. (Hence them sometimes being known as wedgie seats.) Most 75L, the older 767s and the unrefurbished 777s have these seats.
Thanks for the plane and seat info! Hopefully it won't be too bad of wedgie...
Old Oct 27, 2016, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by mroseman13
The AA seat selector shows 16 F seats. Google Flights still shows "Angled Flat" seats, but the AA phone rep didn't agree.

Thanks for the plane and seat info! Hopefully it won't be too bad of wedgie...
I find them quite comfortable.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:26 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
This is an obsolete thread. New posts have moved to the thread linked to below.

AA aircraft threads are linked to in the Wikipost at the top of the thread HELP DESK: General questions re aircraft equipment, fleet, seats, IFE, etc..

Thank you,

jotxl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.