Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2010, 12:59 pm

off to JFK in a bit, any hidden goodies? a treasure hunt sounds exciting if i can get someone to post.....
Old Jan 15, 2010, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP
ORD Main AC x1

ORD H/K

Internet Cafe facing island bar, far left hand computer (of 4) under TMobile mouse mat. Cheers.

Last edited by dstan; Jan 15, 2010 at 11:01 pm Reason: added title to post for mobile users
Old Jan 16, 2010, 7:29 pm
kjh

Originally Posted by jucstransport
ORD H/K

Internet Cafe facing island bar, far left hand computer (of 4) under TMobile mouse mat. Cheers.
Absolutely amazing ... it was still there Sat Jan 16 at 8:30p and even more amazing is that I sat down at that very PC before pulling up this thread so all I had to do was lift up the mouse pad. Thanks to you jucstransport
Old Jan 20, 2010, 7:47 am

Programs: AA-EXP, HH
ORD 1/20/10

2 coupons in the cell free room opposite the bar, look behind the pink brochures for T-Mobile on the top shelf of the bookcase as soon as you walk in. Bookcase is on your right as you walk in. Enjoy.

** The H/K Admiral's Club with the showers. On the second floor.

Last edited by PandT; Jan 20, 2010 at 7:49 am Reason: Location
Old Jan 20, 2010, 3:43 pm

Programs: I fly too much and stay at too many hotels
Thanks PandT - made for a pleasant surprise on a tough day. I will return the favor for the next FT'er when able.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
DFW? HNL?

I'll be in DFW tomorrow, anything there? I'm on AA 5 to HNL which is scheduled for D, but could be other terminal. I should have a long enough layover to check any of the other clubs.

I should be in HNL later in the day. Anything there, since they already have complimentary wine?
Old Feb 2, 2010, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, Avis CC, AMX Plat, SVO
At DFW, D club now, two extra chits. Find me until 2:00, brown sweater, location where I will leave chits...

Brown leather chair by windows, facing gate 23 (when seated), gate 25 behind right shoulder. If I am not in chair, 2 chits between left side of bottom cushion & arm. (& no, crumbs were already there!)

for reference, two red chairs (facing windows) to the left of another brown leather chair in same grouping...

Last edited by TxnTravlr; Feb 2, 2010 at 12:21 pm Reason: Add to description
Old Feb 2, 2010, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
DFW D

Originally Posted by TxnTravlr
At DFW, D club now, two extra chits. Find me until 2:00, brown sweater, location where I will leave chits...

Brown leather chair by windows, facing gate 23 (when seated), gate 25 behind right shoulder. If I am not in chair, 2 chits between left side of bottom cushion & arm. (& no, crumbs were already there!)

for reference, two red chairs (facing windows) to the left of another brown leather chair in same grouping...
Got 'em! Excellent clues and thanks TxnTravlr. I'm sorry that I barely missed getting to thank you in person. I'm just about to have a drink on you! If anyone else comes looking for the chits, I've still got an extra courtesy of TxnTravlr. I'm all the way at the end overlooking Gate D23, across from the carrels--red button down shirt--'til about 4 pm.

To find the remaining chit, go to the last group of chairs by gate D23 (adjacent to the carrels). Sit down with your back to the wall that has the large oil painting (artist Tracy Harris, 1998) in the leather chair on the right--look under the cushion: 1 chit courtesy of TxnTravlr via TheDudeAbides. Please report back if you found it. Bottoms up!

Last edited by TheDudeAbides; Feb 2, 2010 at 2:54 pm Reason: location of remaining chit
Old Feb 2, 2010, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Got 'em! Excellent clues and thanks TxnTravlr.
This is amazing how quickly these get found. Do people have this thread piping through Twitter?!
Old Feb 2, 2010, 7:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by clark_addison
This is amazing how quickly these get found. Do people have this thread piping through Twitter?!
Yes. For a while, it was @AAtreasurehunt that you could follow. Not sure if that's still valid.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 6:24 am

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
AUS AA 2/3

One coupon. In the magazine rack between the bar and the bathrooms behind the entire stack of Nexus magazines.

Enjoy

Last edited by dstan; Feb 5, 2010 at 12:54 pm Reason: moved title to post for mobile users
Old Feb 5, 2010, 6:01 am

Programs: AA-CK, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
MIA E Club NEar the cubes Regus Rack inside last brochure on right

2 of them Enjoy!

Last edited by dstan; Feb 5, 2010 at 12:54 pm Reason: moved title to post for mobile users
Old Feb 5, 2010, 4:18 pm

Thanks MikeFly, for your drink chits =) I found them and enjoyed two mojitos while waiting for my flight to Orlando. Your generosity was definitely much appreciated =)

If you want to see pics on my treasure hunt, I put them up on my blog =) http://endragua.wordpress.com/

THANKS AGAIN! =)
Old Feb 6, 2010, 11:19 am
kjh

DFW D club 2 coupons Saturday Feb 6 @ 12:15 noon

in the Lenovo workstation area underneath the PC monitor #BC1, you will have to tip the monitor up a slightly to find them (this workstation [i.e. cube] is in the business center area closest to the windows and closest to the printers, NOT the PCs by the bar).
Old Feb 6, 2010, 2:40 pm
kjh

ORD H-K club today Feb 6 @ 3:00pm

in the Lenovo workstation area underneath the PC monitor #BC5, you will have to tip the monitor up a slightly to find them (this workstation [i.e. cube] is in the business center area on the "H" side closest to the windows, NOT the PCs by the bar).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.