Wiki Posts
Search

MCO-DFW meal service

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2006, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

MCO-DFW meal service

Hello all-

I'm flying MCO-DFW tomorrow, flight 867 (might try to get on the earlier 8:06 flight). In any case, will the meal service in F feature a hot entre? Or, will it be continental breakfast featuring "youghurt or cereal?"

Thanks,
Simon
Old Feb 23, 2006, 6:59 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
I flew this in January (before the so-called Feb. changes). I was on the 7 a.m. flight, and there was a choice between the omelette and cereal.

Good Luck - the security there is a nightmare. You really need to allow a lot of time for it.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA Prem. Plat, AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Premier Plat, SPG Platinum
Egg Quesadilla or cereal...

enjoy....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.