Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ Check-in Time

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2013, 11:48 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, United
Came thru YYZ last Wed 4:00pm and took all of 3 minutes for GE Immigration kiosk,customs card turn in and Canada TSA. Global Entry helped but Immigration lines were quite short at that time at Term 3. Longest wait was for contract employee to check that all paperwork was in order to enter hall.
Old Oct 7, 2013, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
I have a TSA approved laptop bag so I don't have to take the laptop out of the bag in the U.S. Does Canadian security at YYZ allow the same or must I remove it and send it through x-ray separately?
I have flown over 25 flights where I could leave the computer in the bag. Then one day, they change their mind. So now I usually ask the agent. They do allow other items to be in the same bin with the computer. Just as long as you are not covering up the computer. Be sure you have your boarding pass ready access. They check it again when you are putting stuff onto the belt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.