Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA new destinations and Haneda services starting in S20

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA new destinations and Haneda services starting in S20

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2020, 12:21 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The fun thing that ANA neglects to talk much about is that the international departures will be split between T2 (current ANA domestic terminal) and T3 (current international terminal) but all arrivals will be at T3 as they did not build an arrival immigration facility in T2 If you read the Japanese press release it talks about international 出発 departures from T2 and domestic 発着 departures and arrivals from T2.
Which press release are you referring to?

ANA has announced planned departure details for international flights out of HND starting on March 29, 2020.

The same press release goes on to state: “The details of arrival terminals are still under coordination and will be announced once determined” which suggests some international flights will arrive at T2.

The Japanese version is a little more detailed and states arrival terminals are expected to be flight specific rather than route specific.

Old Jan 25, 2020, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Which press release are you referring to?

ANA has announced planned departure details for international flights out of HND starting on March 29, 2020.

The same press release goes on to state: “The details of arrival terminals are still under coordination and will be announced once determined” which suggests some international flights will arrive at T2.

The Japanese version is a little more detailed and states arrival terminals are expected to be flight specific rather than route specific.

I'll have to go back, this was a while ago, but I have not seen any update to it yet. There is nothing in these messages that gives me confidence that it has been changed from the original plans. Though could indicate that NH is, and rightly so, trying to get it changed
Old Jan 29, 2020, 12:49 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Damond, Amex
IAD->Haneda as well?
Old Jan 29, 2020, 11:05 am

Really liked the SFO-DEL route via NRT. Got some good value redeeming both UR and MR on ANA business. Can't believe ANA did not put proper connections in place when they moved both flights to HND.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 1:25 pm

I was wondering if 1AM departure from SFO-HND means no Polaris access that evening since its only allowed "same-day as departure." CS confirmed you still get access.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 12:26 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Here are floor plans of HND T2 departure and arrival areas when some international flights move to T2 at the end of the month. It's good to see an arrival lounge for those lucky enough to arrive internationally in T2.

HND T2 international departures

HND T2 international arrivals
Old May 30, 2020, 9:13 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, AS Gold, SPG Gold, Emerald Club
Super late to this thread, but...

I'm looking at booking the SEA-HND route for next April, in Business class.

I've seen a lot of mixed information about ANA's 787 configurations. Seems like they have 4-5 possible configs, and only one has lie-flat seats in J? Or am I just getting bad info? (I have to admit, paying J class fare for a recline only seat seems like a bad deal on paper)
Old May 30, 2020, 9:32 pm

All sea flights would have lie flat in J
Old Jun 3, 2020, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by GrandMoffJoseph
Super late to this thread, but...

I'm looking at booking the SEA-HND route for next April, in Business class.

I've seen a lot of mixed information about ANA's 787 configurations. Seems like they have 4-5 possible configs, and only one has lie-flat seats in J? Or am I just getting bad info? (I have to admit, paying J class fare for a recline only seat seems like a bad deal on paper)
The website will show the configuration when booking. Currently ANA shows the 184-seat 788 on the SEA-HND route during that timeframe.

The information you got would seem to be backwards; the only 787 configuration that I'm aware of that has the cradle, non-lie-flat seats is the 240-seat 788 config they use on regional routes (e.g., TSA-HND). All the other 788/9/10 configs should be lie-flat in J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.