Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

New 777-300ER (77W) F/C/PY/Y Seating (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 14, 2019, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dkc192
List of Tail Numbers with the new configuration
JA784A
JA785A
JA787A
JA788A
JA793A
JA794A
JA795A
JA796A
JA797A
JA798A

Current routes with new product:

All frequencies:
  • HND-LHR-HND NH211/212
  • HND-JFK-HND NH110/109/160/159

Select/most frequencies--see latest posts for more details as the schedule can vary by month:
  • NRT-SFO-NRT NH8/7
  • HND-ORD-HND NH112/111
  • NRT-ORD-NRT NH12/11
Print Wikipost

New 777-300ER (77W) F/C/PY/Y Seating (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 10:34 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K \\ ConciergeKey
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but I cant find the thread - going SFO - NRT in Feb. think theres a chance of the new business on the 77w?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Rumples
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but I cant find the thread - going SFO - NRT in Feb. think theres a chance of the new business on the 77w?
February 2020? Absolutely zero chance.
Adam1222, Rumples and nexusCFX like this.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
February 2020? Absolutely zero chance.

What about April?
Old Jan 16, 2020, 9:29 am

I'm hoping ORD has 'em by June!
dantandaman likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2020, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by formiles
What about April?
By April it is possible that they could have more birds ready, and then we can start guessing about routes. Though I don't see a route expansion with The Room as highly likely by April. But that is just my guesstimation.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 2:35 pm

Does anyone know when they would normally update the configurations for April 1 and onward? Do they send an email notification when the change occurs or do you have to monitor regularly?
Old Jan 18, 2020, 3:18 pm

Has anyone been on a bird where the HDMI connection WORKED? All I see is reports of it being inoperative.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 3:39 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Has anyone been on a bird where the HDMI connection WORKED? All I see is reports of it being inoperative.
It's stated on the ANA site that it's not enabled right now.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by nexusCFX
It's stated on the ANA site that it's not enabled right now.
Why would that be? I just went out and bought a connector. I won't be able to watch my movies on the 42" screen?

Is there ANOTHER input to connect my laptop to the screen? Can't transmit video over USB.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 4:56 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Why would that be? I just went out and bought a connector. I won't be able to watch my movies on the 42" screen?

Is there ANOTHER input to connect my laptop to the screen? Can't transmit video over USB.
Not sure why, it just says "*1.HDMI port is currently out of service." for both the new J and F seats.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 5:06 pm

On the new 77W aircraft, the HDMI ports are covered with "INOP" stickers. I believe the ports do in fact work, but they are just not yet certified by JCAB and/or FAA.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by MattEvan
On the new 77W aircraft, the HDMI ports are covered with "INOP" stickers. I believe the ports do in fact work, but they are just not yet certified by JCAB and/or FAA.
Perhaps there's some sort of validation regarding making sure announcements come through?
Old Jan 18, 2020, 8:36 pm

For those who has flown the room, how do you like the seat for sleeping? Some bloggers (Sam chui, OMAAT) find the seat to be on the hard side, and personally I don't sleep great on very hard surfaces. I find JAL's wave mattress pads to be adequate although I like AA's Casper mattress pads more, and based on the reviews ANA's mattress pad is more like a sheet than a real pad with meaningful thicknesses. Is the new seat really that hard? If it is close enough to JAL's SS seat then I'd love to try out the room this year.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by bszeto
For those who has flown the room, how do you like the seat for sleeping? Some bloggers (Sam chui, OMAAT) find the seat to be on the hard side, and personally I don't sleep great on very hard surfaces. I find JAL's wave mattress pads to be adequate although I like AA's Casper mattress pads more, and based on the reviews ANA's mattress pad is more like a sheet than a real pad with meaningful thicknesses. Is the new seat really that hard? If it is close enough to JAL's SS seat then I'd love to try out the room this year.
I didn’t sleep super well in The ROOM on four flights. The padding is fine, but as a relatively tall person I had foot well issues and had to try to position myself diagonally.

Prefer JAL Sky Suite Apex for sleep, The ROOM for everything else.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 9:27 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC Sapphire, Asiana Gold, Marriott Ambassador Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bszeto
I’ve been in the room for seven flights, and I’ve slept well. The seat is definitely firm, but hasn’t been a problem. I think having space to spread my arms has made the seat significantly more comfortable for me compared to other seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.