Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Why Can't I View My Reservation on Alitalia Website?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why Can't I View My Reservation on Alitalia Website?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:36 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

I had a reservation which I could previously view online (in the new AZ website under MMB).
I recently made some changes at the airport counter and was issued with a new e-tix # but the reference remains the same.
However I have not been able to view the booking on the AZ MMB function with both Ref and tix #.

Luckily so far it is working by viewing the tix# on the saudia website - but why is it not showing up on the AZ site?

There is no error, I just get a returned empty page.

Any idea?

Cheers!
That's completely normal, with AZ... Their IT is so crappy! Same happened several times to me, each time when I changed an AZ booking with AZ... Don't know the reason why. Sometimes I managed to see the booking then in the AZ App, using the check-in function with an error message that online check-in not available yet...
Old Aug 10, 2016, 7:55 pm

Does anyone know how to change the date of the flight? I booked in economy classic, but can't find the option to modify my flight anywhere
Old Aug 11, 2016, 2:01 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by endy
Does anyone know how to change the date of the flight? I booked in economy classic, but can't find the option to modify my flight anywhere
Take your telephone in your hand... There's no other way...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.