Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Access to Delta Crown Room

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2008, 7:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by jackal
And the $27 guest fee is only for AS Board Rooms, right? Most other ones allow free guests?
No

Even under their highest plan, guests still cost $27, regardless of the location. So one is better off having a BR member purchase some extra passes at $15 each, and dealing with them.

From prioritypass:

Prestige Membership
Select and Continue

Designed for the frequent traveler who would prefer to make a one-off payment to gain access to lounges. For as little as US$399 free access to all the participating lounges in the program is available as often as required.
Annual Fee: US$399 Member Visit Fee: All visits FREE Guest Visit Fee: US$27

Under all plans accompanying guests are welcome too. The Guest Visit Fee (as stated above) will be charged per guest to the member's payment card. Please note currency will vary by country of residence.

Your selected country of residence is U.S.A..
Old Mar 1, 2008, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by beckoa
No

Even under their highest plan, guests still cost $27, regardless of the location. So one is better off having a BR member purchase some extra passes at $15 each, and dealing with them.
Ah. I didn't see that page. What I saw was something similar to the following, listed under a DL CRC info page on the PP site:

Conditions: Spouse and children under 21 years of age, or up to two (2) business associates can enter a Delta Crown Room Club with the cardholder - Cardholder must be 21 years of age or older - Non-smoking.
That made me think that the two guess or spouse and children were free. A little misleading, but I guess if you read the page you linked to before you buy it, you'd see...

I usually travel alone, so it seems to be a decent deal, but I'm not ready to give up my Amex Plat yet...
Old Mar 1, 2008, 9:30 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Originally Posted by jackal
And the $27 guest fee is only for AS Board Rooms, right? Most other ones allow free guests?
No, you pay the $27 for any guest you bring in to any lounge with the Priority Pass. It's a good deal if you travel mostly by yourself, but not so good a deal if you always travel with other people, unless you leave them outside the lounge when you go in.
Old Mar 2, 2008, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
As an alternate, post your itin in the CRC Meeting Thread in the DL forum, see if someone can guest you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.