Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alaska Lounges (2024)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2024, 9:23 pm

Programs: AS MVP, UA GM, Hyatt Somethingist
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
I agree, but being the best AS lounge is a low bar. The LAX Alaska lounge is absolutely shameful, and the SEA lounges are all like romper rooms.
Perhaps the load will lighten a bit when they start requiring an AS or AA flight to use the lounge beginning 2/1.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 9:29 pm

Breakfast at the LAX lounge this morning was interesting. Last time I was here there was just oatmeal, scrambled eggs and potatoes for prepared hot food. This time the pancake machine was out of control rider (the horror) and there was some tofu based something or other (tried it but did not enjoy). Like last time, only gluten free bread for toast and no peanut butter. At least I could sit as I waited for my (eventually delayed an hour and a half) flight.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 11:32 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Hi all, just jumping over from the BA thread.

Next month my wife and I are flying Alaska from Las Vegas to San Francisco.

We are both OW Emerald, and flying First Class.

The lounge provision (if any) at LAS is confusing me. On the OneWorld website it states only BA passengers can use The Club, but then on Alaska's own website I saw this.

So can we also use The Club in LAS?
Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:24 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
^ No.
Old Jan 17, 2024, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
I flew AS 617 DEN-SEA last night, Jan. 16. I went to the D lounge and it was almost empty at 7 PM. I later moved to the N Lounge around 8 PM and it was equally empty. There were several high back window chairs available. I took one of the low tables at the windows across from the food area. Those seats are almost never available. This caused flashbacks of the Covid days Why so empty?
Old Jan 17, 2024, 11:57 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS 100K
No Redeye's due to 3000 flights being cut.
Old Jan 18, 2024, 5:34 am

Programs: Alaska Gold 75
Originally Posted by BOB W
I flew AS 617 DEN-SEA last night, Jan. 16. I went to the D lounge and it was almost empty at 7 PM. I later moved to the N Lounge around 8 PM and it was equally empty. There were several high back window chairs available. I took one of the low tables at the windows across from the food area. Those seats are almost never available. This caused flashbacks of the Covid days Why so empty?
I like to zone out by the fireplace, it's a nice touch on a cold evening.
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2024, 1:10 am

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Global Entry, National Emerald Club, Hilton Silver
Cold and snowy evening at ANC

🍷
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2024, 6:51 am

Programs: Costco Club
Originally Posted by LancashireFlyer
Hi all, just jumping over from the BA thread.

Next month my wife and I are flying Alaska from Las Vegas to San Francisco.

We are both OW Emerald, and flying First Class.

The lounge provision (if any) at LAS is confusing me. On the OneWorld website it states only BA passengers can use The Club, but then on Alaska's own website I saw this.

So can we also use The Club in LAS?
No, that is only if you have a paid Alaska Lounge membership. Status wont get you in.
Old Feb 5, 2024, 8:28 pm

Not sure if this is the right thread but it concerns the ANC lounge. I have a paid 1st class flight on AA, ANC-DFW. Do I have access to the ANC lounge? If no access, can I enter since I am OW saphire via BA (BA # in PNR)?
Old Feb 5, 2024, 9:30 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by headinclouds
Not sure if this is the right thread but it concerns the ANC lounge. I have a paid 1st class flight on AA, ANC-DFW. Do I have access to the ANC lounge? If no access, can I enter since I am OW saphire via BA (BA # in PNR)?
You wouldn't have access to the Alaska Lounge on a paid F ticket on AA for a domestic flight however you do get access as OW Sapphire if using your BA #.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
How far is the BOS AC from the AS gate(s)? From what I could make out of the terminal map, it didn't seem to make any sense, and appears that it is on an opposite side, not necessarily connected airside. I'm sure one of my brilliant FFers here knows the details!
Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:25 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
How far is the BOS AC from the AS gate(s)? From what I could make out of the terminal map, it didn't seem to make any sense, and appears that it is on an opposite side, not necessarily connected airside. I'm sure one of my brilliant FFers here knows the details!
It's like a 15 minute powerwalk. From the AS gates, walk towards the exit, turn left, walk past the shops, past the security checkpoint, past more shops, past a small food court area, past the UA gates, past the AA gates, past the AA security checkpoint, and then finally you'll reach the BOS Admiral's Club

edit: you remain airside
Old Feb 8, 2024, 7:06 am

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya
Very busy morning at PDX today. (Line for parking garage out to the hotels.) So lounge packed too. Taco bar out for breakfast. Here are the beer and buy up food options too.

Old Feb 8, 2024, 10:06 am

Programs: Yes
AS Lounge @ SEA, N Concourse. The staff made an anteater G&T. 🤙🏻🍸

Seattle123 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.