These posted quicker in 2022
Old Feb 23, 2023, 9:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by boycruz
Condor 3 weeks no posting MP# in the reservation

JAL 2 weeks no posting MP# in reservation

These posted quicker in 2022
AA flights took about a week yesterday and they posted in about 24 hours before so yeah, the wheels unfortunately are moving more slowly--like Customer Care responses.
leroix likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2023, 9:42 pm

Programs: AS; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Gold; NEXUS
My domestic flights on LATAM from this past September (SCL-CJC RT) took almost 5 months to post. I sent email in October to [email protected], got an acknowledgement, and then proceeded to write off any chance of actually getting credit once December rolled around.

I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up in my account last week. Thankfully I did not need the mileage for elite qualifying purposes, otherwise I would have made a bigger stink out of it.
Old Feb 23, 2023, 11:02 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
AA flights took about a week yesterday and they posted in about 24 hours before so yeah, the wheels unfortunately are moving more slowly--like Customer Care responses.
I flew AA SCL-DFW overnight Tuesday. The miles posted shortly after landing. The outbound DFW-SCL took 3 days but within a day of when the flown segment dropped out of the PNR. I have flown a lot of AA & BA. AA have been quick & BA consistent at 7 days.

James
Old Feb 24, 2023, 12:14 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, UA Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National Exec
My AA miles are posting withing 24h, and my BA miles within a few days. I haven't flown them, but judging by other threads, Condor does seem to take awhile.
Old Feb 24, 2023, 9:03 pm

Programs: AS100k, DL Diamond, MarriottAmb, FlyingBlueSilver
Originally Posted by wolfpacktrojan
My AA miles are posting withing 24h, and my BA miles within a few days. I haven't flown them, but judging by other threads, Condor does seem to take awhile.
AA is 24-48 hours for me almost very time, (very reasonable) and BA has been about 10-12 days.. That also seem reasonable to me for an international carrier and BA notorious IT challenges…. . My Delta/KLM/AF mileage posting to either Delta or FlyingBlue has also been consistent within a fair timeframe.
Old Feb 25, 2023, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by sullim4
My domestic flights on LATAM from this past September (SCL-CJC RT) took almost 5 months to post. I sent email in October to [email protected], got an acknowledgement, and then proceeded to write off any chance of actually getting credit once December rolled around.

I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up in my account last week. Thankfully I did not need the mileage for elite qualifying purposes, otherwise I would have made a bigger stink out of it.
Oh geez, I've been checking my account daily for a SCL-PUQ RT I took a few weeks ago, like a chump. I'll just stop checking, wait a little longer and then send that email too, and hope.
Old Feb 25, 2023, 1:44 pm

AA is within 24 hours for me too. For JL and SQ, I've had to write in.
Old Feb 25, 2023, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA LT GLD, AS 75K, Marriott Titanium
AA has been about 24 hours for me as well. QF took about 48 hours.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 2:24 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
On 3/6 I had an AA flight followed by 3 BA flights and nothing has posted yet. All BPs show my AS number and status. I've never had problems with AA posting by next day until now.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 3:12 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K
Last months miles posting on my Alaska Account.

AA LAX to HND and SYD to LAX posted 24 hours after the flight
QF BKK to SYD posted a week after the flight
JL HND to BKK posted 14 days after the flight

Alaska still posting 30 seconds after landing! LOL
Old Mar 9, 2023, 10:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
My February 15th Condor flight has not posted yet. Will put in a request next week. On the otherside of the spectrum, I took a SQ flight at the beginning of the year and they posted the next day.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 10:51 pm

Programs: AS100k, DL Diamond, MarriottAmb, FlyingBlueSilver
Originally Posted by skunker
On 3/6 I had an AA flight followed by 3 BA flights and nothing has posted yet. All BPs show my AS number and status. I've never had problems with AA posting by next day until now.
If you AA flight was connected to the BA flight then that’s why you probably have the delay in the AA portion. If it was a separate ticket/trip altogether then, yeah 3 days is longer than normal, but it’s still only 3 days from a partner airline. Delta/AF/KLM have been tight partners for along time and it can take many days for various flights to post.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by skunker
My two AA flights on 6MAR haven’t posted either. Previous AA flights have all posted next day or on a rare occasion the day after.
Old Mar 10, 2023, 12:28 am

Providing a DP: My AA flights in mid-February were posted about 4 days after flying. Weird thing is, I had 4 segments flown one after another, some being pure AA flights, some being JL-operated/AA-marketed, yet they all posted together. To me, seems like AA to AS posting is going back to weekly batch processing?

On the other hand, I do have a UL flight from 3 weeks ago that hasn't posted yet. Seems like I might have to go through the manual request route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.