How Long for Partner Miles to Post?

Old May 6, 2024, 9:44 am

Programs: MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by olouie
Lucky, Ive been waiting weeks and send in a support request so looks like will be in for the long haul.
My return flight just posted today -- so yours is definitely a one-off for some reason.
Old May 6, 2024, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
SEA-LAX-LHR (AA, 4 May) and LHR-MAN (BA, 5 May) are showing in my account today
Old May 12, 2024, 8:56 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Three weeks now and BA CAI-LHR-BER still haven't posted. It was definitely in the reservation (and on the boarding pass) so we'll see how long I end up waiting for the support desk that I submitted a week ago now...
Old May 12, 2024, 9:09 am

Programs: Alaska 75K
I still have not had CX miles credited after flying them four weeks ago. I also did the online request last week attaching copies of my boarding passes and providing my ticket number. Hoping they post soon so I can make MVP 100k next month!
Old Jun 5, 2024, 6:42 pm

BA SEA-LHR and then LHR-SIN 2 days later were posted exactly 7 days (to the minute of the arrival time) after each flight arrived at its destination.

MH SDK-KUL is now at 9 days and counting.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.