Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When does award calendar advance

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2023, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
When does award calendar advance

Greetings!

Anyone know what time the award calendar advances (if I want to book at the end of the booking horizon)?
Someone has been beating me to it - although I'm not sure it's a regular time, as I have been checking.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 7:29 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
This week I started to look for BA ex-EUROPE to US ca. 2PM HST and found that I was able to get past what would be the last day of the calendar and into the next day, but I used the date + 330 in search and date + 331 was available.

not sure if this is what you wanted but this is the first time Ive booked this far out so I found it helpful.
beachfan likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Some discussion/conjecture here:
What time of day is award availability loaded for 330 days out?
beachfan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.