Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weight and Balance constrained MAX 9

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2022, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by ijkh
Maybe cancel some of those empty flights instead AS's of essential service to parts of Mexico. They have been almost eliminated. I am so tired of my flights being cancelled. Enough flights to SAN and SJC. How about underserved destinations like ZLO. It is almost impossible to get a flight there even in high season and spring break. grrr.
It's not as simple as that. Flight schedules are planned months in advance. The plane has to be somewhere else whether the plane is full or not.
navydevildoc likes this.
Old Oct 30, 2022, 10:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL GOLD, IHG LIFE PLAT, BONVOY'ED GOLD
Alaska has always been the strictest on weight and balance based on my experience among the big 3., I've experienced similar encounters with the NEOs back in 2020/2021 when FLL flights would go out nearly empty! With gate agents moving people around.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.