Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paine Field (PAE) Elite Miles Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2022, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by lalala
According to the twitters, ANC is not included. Considering the TUS non stop is now gone, I asked about PAE-BOI-TUS? Would I get Double EQM for the PAE-BOI leg or all the way to TUS
That's a good question. I'd lean that you may not get any EQM bonus based on the verbiage of the offer (PAE-BOI-TUS is not a non-stop booking between PAE and an included airport), but probably worth asking Alaska directly. I'd be interested in what the answer is.
Old Oct 16, 2022, 5:06 pm

Programs: MVPG75, Club 49, OWE, Hilton, Bonvoy, Enterprise Plus, MGM, AA, BA
Just an FYI for those traveling to or from Alaska, and wanting to participate in the nonstop promo.
Service to and from ANC begins 11/30. I just booked.
Granted it's not on a full sized jet, but with the bonus, I can do it, lol. Cheers!
Old Oct 17, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K - DL Million Miler - AS 100K
Originally Posted by deal
That's a good question. I'd lean that you may not get any EQM bonus based on the verbiage of the offer (PAE-BOI-TUS is not a non-stop booking between PAE and an included airport), but probably worth asking Alaska directly. I'd be interested in what the answer is.
Talked with Alaska couple of weeks ago. They said ANC was not included in the original promo AND WOULD NOT get double miles.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K - DL Million Miler - AS 100K
Originally Posted by AkGirl59
Just an FYI for those traveling to or from Alaska, and wanting to participate in the nonstop promo.
Service to and from ANC begins 11/30. I just booked.
Granted it's not on a full sized jet, but with the bonus, I can do it, lol. Cheers!
Talked with Alaska couple of weeks ago. They said ANC was not included in the original promo AND WOULD NOT get double miles.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by Houston Traveler
I see. I am bumping up a SAN trip from there, to gain the California bonus. It will save time and money, vs getting from Seatac to PAE. Cheers!

Last edited by AkGirl59; Oct 17, 2022 at 9:52 am
Old Oct 17, 2022, 10:11 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by Houston Traveler
can confirm that I heard the same thing
Old Oct 18, 2022, 8:00 am

In September I received an email response from Customer Care that if I did this ANC PAE I would get the bonus. I was going to do it to go MVPG again but turns out i won't need to.
AkGirl59 likes this.

Last edited by Kathy_marie; Oct 18, 2022 at 8:01 am Reason: Missed something
Old Oct 18, 2022, 8:35 am

Good to know, especially since our flight deals are hard to come by normally.
Old Oct 18, 2022, 3:51 pm

Programs: Yes
ANC is not included in the promotion. 🤞🏻🍹
Old Oct 18, 2022, 5:45 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by anteater
ANC is not included in the promotion. 🤞🏻🍹
Unless you have an email from Customer Care saying that it is…which I do like another poster in this thread.

Shocking, huh? ;-)
AkGirl59, anteater and Kathy_marie like this.
Old Oct 18, 2022, 6:39 pm

Programs: Yes
Originally Posted by NoLaGent
Unless you have an email from Customer Care saying that it is…which I do like another poster in this thread.

Shocking, huh? ;-)
Trick or treat it may turn out to be.

ANC is not part of the PAE promotion. So, when the expected miles do not post, it will be a gamble / uphill battle with AS CC to get them credited even with any correspondence stating that it is included because it isn't policy. YMMV and good luck!

🤙🏻🍹
NoLaGent likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2022, 8:25 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by anteater
Trick or treat it may turn out to be.

ANC is not part of the PAE promotion. So, when the expected miles do not post, it will be a gamble / uphill battle with AS CC to get them credited even with any correspondence stating that it is included because it isn't policy. YMMV and good luck!

🤙🏻🍹
I agree with you, on all counts. Irrelevant in my case, since the meeting has since been cxld., but just another fun data point in conflicting info. we all receive on a daily basis.
anteater and Flying for Fun like this.
Old Oct 30, 2022, 12:36 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Has anyone confirmed this can be two separate one ways taken apart? The wording seems to indicate that, not a round trip.

Earlier this year I flew to PHX from PAE, but flew back to SEA. So I've only used 1 of the legs... I have another upcoming trip where I'll fly out of PAE but fly home to SEA and I'm hoping I get the double miles for my 2nd direct out of PAE as it'll just get me over the finish line for status.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 4:58 pm

Has anyone received the double elite miles and the California bonus? I have only received the 50% California bonus for flying to PAE but would rather have the 2x bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.