Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

SFO Opens Terminal 2 <---> Terminal 3 Airside Connector

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Opens Terminal 2 <---> Terminal 3 Airside Connector

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2023, 8:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Repooc17
Or even less. UA is using D gates now on some flights. If at D, 2-3 minutes.
Not much longer from E.
Old Oct 9, 2023, 8:20 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Thanks for the tips. I never had a chance to speak with my son because he was busy with business activities in SFO. He called me from the lounge Friday night, stated “Dad I-love it here!” He said he exited UA TSA security, Asked one of the TSA representatives, they pointed him in the right direction and said he missed the AC lounge and ended up in the Alaska lounge, asked them for directions and I guess it was next-door (according to my son) the walk back to his united gate F2 was just a few minute walk. He says dad, gate was next to that centurion lounge that used to take me to… Glad he was able to enjoy my benefits of being a UA MM. I guess we have a mini flying machine in the making :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.