FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chrisl137
Here are links to waitlists for the Alaska Lounges:

Seattle D Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sead1

Seattle N Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sean13

Seattle C Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/seac1

Portland Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungepdx

LAX Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungelax
Directions to the stairway to the lounge in post 1988.

Anchorage Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungeanc

New York Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungejfk

Print Wikipost

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2022, 12:37 pm

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by PaperGlider
Does anyone know of any recent discount or retention offers for renewing AS Lounge memberships besides pricing for 75K/100K?
End of June, I asked LAX lounge if they were still offering AL+ for California residents at AL lounge rates. That special offer ended June 1. They were not sure it would come back.
samosa likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 4:16 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.
Will be paying my first visit to the SEA lounge Friday lunchtime, SEA-PHX, departure gate for recent flights appear to be all over the place, including the N gates SEA was my home base until a few weeks ago so know it's relatively easy to transfer between, gates, I will be traveling with my cat, assume as long as he stays in his carry bag, we will be allowed in? Is the N lounge the nicest. Am normally in the Delta Sky Club lounge which is a fantastic lounge with good food offerings, what's Alaskas food offerings like for lunch.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:07 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.
Currently in the C lounge at Sea having just come from the N lounge, which is definitely very nice and much bigger then the C lounge, that said, food offerings are very poor, just soup or salads, is this normal for Alaska lounges? Food offering much better at Deltas Sky clubs.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by OPENROAD
Currently in the C lounge at Sea having just come from the N lounge, which is definitely very nice and much bigger then the C lounge, that said, food offerings are very poor, just soup or salads, is this normal for Alaska lounges? Food offering much better at Deltas Sky clubs.
Food offerings are much better at the SEA Skyclub.
OPENROAD and pcoll like this.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:49 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
They usually rotators other foods like sandwich stuff, nachos, etc between lunch and dinner times at least in N lounge, but they vary it up. Breakfast includes pancakes and such.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bellerina
They usually rotators other foods like sandwich stuff, nachos, etc between lunch and dinner times at least in N lounge, but they vary it up. Breakfast includes pancakes and such.
Doesn't lunch and dinner also include pancakes?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 4:55 pm

Programs: AS
we have noticed that food choices have been really edited for summer. Wonder if AS is trying to offset cost of lounge operation during summer travel season. ie; families now occupying majority of lounges. ( with their dogs)
Hoping for improvement this fall .
Bellerina likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Doesn't lunch and dinner also include pancakes?
And complimentary industrial solvent, to distinguish from the actually drinkable hard booze that costs money? Or has the N lounge upped game for the free stuff?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:19 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
And complimentary industrial solvent, to distinguish from the actually drinkable hard booze that costs money? Or has the N lounge upped game for the free stuff?
The complimentary beer and cider options are much better than I’ve seen at most domestic lounges. Maybe the rest is average lounge hard alcohol, but the beers are leaps better than the complimentary Coors I’ve seen at some other domestic (and international) lounges.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The complimentary beer and cider options are much better than I’ve seen at most domestic lounges. Maybe the rest is average lounge hard alcohol, but the beers are leaps better than the complimentary Coors I’ve seen at some other domestic (and international) lounges.
I'll give you that, but if AS would spend 50¢ a bottle more on the wine selection, I wouldn't wish I'd had taken a Costco Acid Reducer Tablet before having a half glass.
eponymous_coward likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 11:00 am

I (and three others) have a 3 hour layover in SFO, flying on Alaska Air. Which of the following lounges would be the best option:
  1. I have the BofA Alaska Air and the Alaska Air lounge pass would be $30 per person.
  2. I have Amex Platinum for the Centurion lounge
  3. I have Priority Pass from Capital One, which I think are on par with the Chase ones.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:11 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75k, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Kenya Airways Gold
Originally Posted by milespoints
I (and three others) have a 3 hour layover in SFO, flying on Alaska Air. Which of the following lounges would be the best option:
  1. I have the BofA Alaska Air and the Alaska Air lounge pass would be $30 per person.
  3. I have Priority Pass from Capital One, which I think are on par with the Chase ones.
Personally, I prefer the Amex lounge. Not that far of a walk now that the terminals are connected, and it’s food options are superior to the AS lounge, especially if it’s free and AS is $30/person.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:25 pm

Programs: Alaska 75k/One World Emerald
Originally Posted by milespoints
I haven't been to the secondary options but I was at the AL in SFO recently and I wasn't impressed. The upholstery was very stained in at least half of the chairs, food options were meh, and most of all, there weren't many places to sit near outlets. Not worth $30 in my opinion, especially since you can go elsewhere at no charge.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 3:45 pm

Programs: Alaska, Bonvoy, HH
Three hours is enough time and the "local" options are mediocre enough that I'd consider the VS lounge (yes that means re-clearing security twice)
Old Jul 23, 2022, 7:41 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Standard for AS lounges... at least when I've visited PDX, SEA, SFO and LAX. The food is on par with something you'd get at a hospital cafeteria. AS seems to spend their money and focus on the facility as a whole (space, seating, etc.) as opposed to food. Drinks are usually pretty good but, yeah, the food is nothing to get too excited about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.