Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Time discrepancy in flight details

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2020, 9:37 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
Originally Posted by chrismk
It did!
Mind you, when I was looking for flights earlier in the year I didn't experience this.
based on your image post I think there could be software programming glitches. I don’t know how AS data systems are set up but I’ve seen weird stuff like this before. This could come up if you are looking at this the same time the fare and flight programmers are doing dirty work.

ive sern some other glitches come up based on software and device type you are using.
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by jrl767
yes, but I'm using Chrome
Then it might just be a poorly-written sequence of code that wasn't checked using cross-browser testing.

Or, the Alaska programmers did everything correctly but a third-party extension/plug-in is corrupting the output. I don't write a ton of code these days. But back when I did, some clients would complain that what I gave them wasn't working. Literally 100% of the time (since I was doing very basic informational websites), the problem was one of the extensions they added to their browser.

Of course, all of this is pure speculation.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
I've reported the issue through their Twitter account, with a link to this thread!
writerguyfl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.