Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Friends and Family Promo Code - 30% Off (Valid 12/17-19/2020 for Jan 5-Aug 31, 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 16, 2020, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dayone
Moderator Note: For those who wish to take advantage of this promotion, please consider using Missy's code. Thanks.

dayone, AS Moderator

HOLD UP!!! I just got permission to use the one I built to test all the other offers - so you all need to get on this one too.
Print Wikipost

Friends and Family Promo Code - 30% Off (Valid 12/17-19/2020 for Jan 5-Aug 31, 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2021, 1:44 pm

Ha - bad tease.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by worldwidedreamer
I've been a Continental or United elite since 2002. This promotion encouraged me to give Alaska a real try for the first time, and I must say the grass is greener on the other side. Although I originally booked four flights via this promotion, in the past year I've taken an additional 12 flights on Alaska and a couple on American. My wife is in a similar situation. I'm now an MVP Gold 75k, and she will be by the end of the year.

Don't know if a similar promotion will be offered this year, but rarely can I pinpoint the moment when my loyalty changed and it was with this thread. Thanks!
I doubt we’ll see this again anytime in the foreseeable future, but you never know. Glad you gave Alaska a try, and glad they exceeded your expectations.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 11:09 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by AS Flyer
I doubt we’ll see this again anytime in the foreseeable future, but you never know. Glad you gave Alaska a try, and glad they exceeded your expectations.
Well for my business it does not really matter-I’m a happy Alaska customer, too.

But a similar promotion would well attract more customers like me to switch.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 11:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by AS Flyer
I doubt we’ll see this again anytime in the foreseeable future, but you never know.
I was really hoping we would.

Can't think of a better airline promo in recent memory.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 11:57 pm

Programs: Yes
Perhaps fewer people will make elite status without the promos and deep discounts. 🤙🏻
BOB W likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.