Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

New "Flagship" Alaska Lounge in SEA North Satellite (Opened 7/12/2019)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New "Flagship" Alaska Lounge in SEA North Satellite (Opened 7/12/2019)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2019, 5:04 pm

I have been subscribed to Flyertalk forums for a while and finally added Alaska.I have been to SeaTac 52 times this year so far and it's a moving target, so I thought an update might be helpful for anyone traveling. Thanks for the welcome!
Flying for Fun and williwaw like this.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 4:39 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Global Entry, National Emerald Club, Hilton Silver
Just tried out the new Flagship lounge for the first time and I was very impressed. It’s beautiful. The recliner seats reminds me of the J CX Lounge at HKG.

My question: what happened to the other N Gate Lounge that was opened only a few years ago?
Old Sep 12, 2019, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
It was a temporary lounge and is now closed.
AKLifetimeFlyer likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 6:03 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
I was told that some of the furniture got moved to the other SEA AS Lounges in n and C. The space is being converted back into boarding gates.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 8:12 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, United Serf, Delta Gold
Yeah, you can see THROUGH where the 'temporary' N lounge was. The whole South side of the N Terminal is now open air and under some intense construction!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.