Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

How long does it take AS to credit JL flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver

There's a thread with a similar question for SQ, but I haven't seen one for JL. I took some JL flights a week ago and the flights have not been credited yet. Does anyone have recent experience with JL flights?
Is it similar to SQ which seem to only credit on Tuesdays?
CX flights seem to credit faster.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:50 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Does anyone have an answer for this? I have the same question as OP...

cheers!
Old Jul 11, 2019, 9:53 am

Programs: AS 75k
I've flown JL marketed and operated flights 3 times in the past 10 months. Twice I've waited the full 2 weeks then manually requested the miles despite my AS mileage plan number being on the ticket. Last month when I flew JL, the miles were automatically credited after about a week, maybe 8 days. This is in contrast to CX, where I consistently find the miles to be posted within 3 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.