Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schedule change - options?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2021, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Mahogany
In the case of flight schedule change, pretty much anything can be changed. I've tickets changed from DCA to IAD and departure one day later.
Agent said could change to any airport within 200 miles of original departure airport. Would prefer to fly in and out of EWR so don’t have to mess with as much traffic but timing was better at JFK
Old May 23, 2021, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by jrl767
as stated above, this typically does NOT include convincing partners to make award space available
you are right. Mine was on AS metal.
Old May 23, 2021, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by lovefly88
No dice. Said can only stay on AS flights, but was able to change from JFK-LAX-SEA to JFK-SEA. Not bad
Yikes...the JFK-SEA nonstop would have been a disappointment to me...thats hundreds of fewer EQMs especially if your flight was during the 50% bonus promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.