Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Woman kicked off AS600 just now

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2016, 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by Doc Savage
Frankly, AS Flyer seems to have jumped all over the OP for very little reason.

Why so irritable?
"it was a gross over reaction by the crew"

"Let the kids have a little fun"

"Neither seemed particularly drunk nor was denied boarding
"

I'm sorry, I was a little irritable about the post. All this second guessing about a situation they knew very little about. No, I wasn't there, but unless the crew had a discussion about the situation with the OP, I'm not sure how they would be qualified to accuse the crew of a "gross over reaction by the crew". I know it probably happens, but I can honestly say that I've never seen a crew have a passenger removed for no reason at all. And to say, "Let the kids have a little fun". Come on, unless you've been on a plane with a drunk that's spun out of control, you really couldn't begin to understand what that can be like. FA's aren't perfect, as you all know, but generally speaking, most don't go looking for trouble.
Old May 22, 2016, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
I think this thread has run its course.

jackal
Moderator, Alaska Airlines forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.