Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JNU-SEA RT $190! Amazing!!

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2015, 10:13 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
Just notice that for the current version of the winter schedule, is getting worse than last winter:

Flight 76, the first of two nonstop of the day to go from JNU to SEA, now departs at 2:40p instead of 1:50 p, which means now you will make it to Seattle at 6p instead of 5p, potentially causing you to miss a bunch of international connections in Seattle. If Alaska keeps the current flight schedule, I think I may just have to use Delta instead, so that I can actually make connections.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 11:13 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
Unfortunately, Delta is now increasing the price of the one-way price between SEA and JNU to $235. No more of the $95 one-way. Alaska followed by increasing their ticket price to $204. Not gonna be as cheap to fly out of Juneau.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 11:45 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Sales are on and off. You can't always expect a good fare.
Old Jul 10, 2015, 12:23 am

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
It seems that the "cheaper" Delta or Alaska fares are now very very sporadic. At least the pricing is back to "normal" a bit.

On a side note, I'm leaving Juneau for Tampa (permanently) and Delta only matched me to Gold; surprised they didn't "throw" Platinum or Diamond at me after what everyone was saying on here how Delta was courting us Gold 75Ks... just not the case according to a friend high up at Delta.

I'm definitely going to miss the change fee waivers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.