Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Can I fly BA marketed AA operated and get EQM credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2015, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100K, DL DM 1MM, UA 1MM

Looking at some flights as described above.

The flight numbers fall within the range to qualify for AA even though they are BA marketed.

Anyone have experience with this?
Old May 5, 2015, 5:04 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
This gets asked for various partner combinations all the time and the answer is always the same: save your boarding card and request missing mileage credit after the flight. It won't post automatically but when you request missing credit it generally comes through fine, regardless of how we may want to parse the fine print on the mileage plan website.

Case in point: I got missing mile credit last week for a DL flight operated by AF and an AF flight operated by TAROM(!)

Neil
Old May 6, 2015, 8:50 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
This was recently discussed here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...ed-flight.html

Good luck ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.