Reload this Page >

IAD Priority Pass lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAD Priority Pass lounges

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2023, 2:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold (UA comp)
Friday 4 pm: access open to PP but there is near zero seating, it's crowded here.
Small space, not the biggest lounge so that's part of it. Meatballs, a few salads, 2 soups, rice, etc.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 4:55 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

Any thoughts on best option (mainly food wise but also drink) around 11 am weekend ANA departure? Prem Econ so at baseline have I think virgin access. Family of 5 so a not crowded one would be a plus. Also have access to cap one lounge on Z concourse.

thanns
Old Dec 14, 2023, 5:41 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
.... Family of 5
How many Priority Pass memberships and qualifying Capital One cards?

What are the ages of any children?
Old Dec 15, 2023, 4:24 pm
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by mia
How many Priority Pass memberships and qualifying Capital One cards?

What are the ages of any children?
Both adults have cap 1 venture X and PP so all kids are eligible for guesting.

fdw
mia likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2023, 4:45 pm
CLT

Programs: AA EXP (Former US CP)
How has PP access been to the TK lounge on days when TK operates the second daily/early afternoon IAD-IST flight?
Old Dec 22, 2023, 5:50 pm
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Both adults have cap 1 venture X and PP so all kids are eligible for guesting.

fdw
just to circle back we used the Cap one lounge. Didn’t touch any of the PP lounges but from past experiences to TK and AF the cap 1 lounge is far superior in terms of food and ambianxe

fdw
Old Dec 31, 2023, 9:57 am

Flying J on Iberia from IAD. I get BA lounge access with the ticket, but I also have PP and thus TK access. Is either lounge worth going out of my way over the other?
Old Jan 1, 2024, 11:45 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by whitesock
Flying J on Iberia from IAD. I get BA lounge access with the ticket, but I also have PP and thus TK access. Is either lounge worth going out of my way over the other?
I'd say they are probably similar in quality, but the BA feels much more relaxed because it's roomier and the TK lounge gets packed.
lowfareair and Artpen100 like this.
Old Jan 17, 2024, 8:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
First time at the IAD Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse during Priority Pass hours in quite a while... surprised at the dearth of complimentary beverage and food options. Just some stale bagels and small fruit cups available for free, everything else had to be purchased (even the tater tots). At the bar, the only complimentary alcoholic option available was Pabst Blue Ribbon beer (at 10am). Even a simple bloody mary or mimosa was an upcharge. Why even bother with this lounge any more as a Priority Pass holder when AF is a 30 second walk away?

-FlyerBeek
chrisny2 and lamphs like this.
Old Jan 30, 2024, 5:36 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, AAdvantage Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
I am flying out of IAD in June on a Virgin Atlantic flight which leaves at 10:15pm. It sounds like there's a ton of PP options during the day, but most cut off PP access around dinner time to clear space for the airline's actual business class passengers. Can anyone provide a summary of which lounges still admit PP (and/or Amex Plat) holders during the evening?
Old Jan 30, 2024, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by patmcpsu
I am flying out of IAD in June on a Virgin Atlantic flight which leaves at 10:15pm. It sounds like there's a ton of PP options during the day, but most cut off PP access around dinner time to clear space for the airline's actual business class passengers. Can anyone provide a summary of which lounges still admit PP (and/or Amex Plat) holders during the evening?
It can change as lounge policies change. The Amex app provides all of this information and it will be up to date when you check it again in June.
patmcpsu likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Originally Posted by patmcpsu
Thiings could change by then, but right now your PP choices are probably Turkish or Lufthansa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.