Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge access in LAS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Lounge access in LAS

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2020, 2:03 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
I'm surprise they even added that feature for the reserve card considering all the lounges are overcrowded.
MSPeconomist and volabam like this.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 2:19 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by A321neo
I also think that secondary desk right after the check-in is also an enormous waste. It's never been staffed.
My guess is that when they first opened they anticipated about 1/4 of the usage they actually have so they could leave “klutzy” frills. But things are different today.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by gitismatt
LAS is my home airport so im here a decent amount and I can't think of more than one or two occasions where I thought that the staff was behind on picking up.
What can I say, our experiences are different, or maybe our expectations are. I don’t expect things to be spic and span all the time, but I do expect dirty dishes and empty glasses not to be left lying around. I like that they have real plates and silverware though.

Last edited by El Boocho; Feb 2, 2020 at 6:22 pm
Old Feb 2, 2020, 5:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
[/QUOTE]it can get pretty crowded but it's never been bursting at the seams.[/QUOTE]

I strongly disagree with this statement as it’s crowded almost all the time in LAS and with reserve cards now getting access it will only get worse. 9 out of 10 times I go it’s standing room only
Old Feb 2, 2020, 7:32 pm

Programs: DL PM, Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
I strongly disagree with this statement as it’s crowded almost all the time in LAS and with reserve cards now getting access it will only get worse. 9 out of 10 times I go it’s standing room only
ive never seen SRO, especially not 90% of the time. Perhaps just the time of day and day of week you travel happens to always be busy. that's not been my experience.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 9:56 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I’m in the CL lounge 8:54 pm (right after Super Bowl), there are lots of empty seats.
The lines at D gate TSA are nearly empty.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 10:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL 360, UA 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by kale73
Curious. I assume that everyone who visits a lounge (other than staff, inspectors, contracted maintenance workers, on duty law enforcement, suppliers, etc.) is a “guest” of the lounge. It seems to me that you’re damning yourself.
I meant guests of the cardholder, sorry if I wasn't clear. Guests as in "guesting privileges"
Old Feb 2, 2020, 10:26 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

As this thread has become more of a generic Lounge topic, I am moving it to the Airport Lounge Forum
Please continue to follow the discussion there
Thanks..
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 10:28 pm

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA
Even though this if for LAS CL it seems the conversation has turned into lounge privileges and access again just like in this other thread that also went off the rails from a few days ago: Price to bring a guest into Delta Sky Club increased

Edit: Looks like the MOD moved this as they should while I was posting. Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2020, 5:21 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Originally Posted by GateGuardian
I'm surprise they even added that feature for the reserve card considering all the lounges are overcrowded.
Money talks and DL paid enough to AMEX for it. AMEX could care less about you unless you are paying more then DL.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 12:16 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by msp3
“Guests” are *still* the cancer killing lounges everywhere (but esp domestic lounges)
Dude...most of the time you're talking about my wife. :-D

(Although she does have her own Amex Plat for Cent)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.