Wiki Posts
Search

How to track Priority pass usage?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2019, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

How to track Priority pass usage?

Hi,

This is my first post here, hope to get an answer to my query as both Priority pass and Banks are not helping.
I get 6 complimentary international lounge access annualy through Priority pass program provided by my credit card company.
I can avail only 2 free lounge access in a quarter. Now, I am not able to get details of how many times I have already used by priority pass in a quarter, this is to avoid paid visits. When I call Priority pass they are saying ask you bank, and when I ask bank they say check with Priority pass. Even the Priority pass does not help.

It will be great in case anyone of you know a way to track the priority pass usage

Br,
Sunay
Old Sep 3, 2019, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
which bank is this????

when the membership is provided by the bank then priority pass will not have access to as much information about your account as compared to getting the membership directly from them....i would suggest pushing your bank a little more to get the information....
Old Sep 3, 2019, 5:13 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
You can login to your PP account and see all the usage information here: https://www.prioritypass.com/en/login
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by oliver2002
You can login to your PP account and see all the usage information here: https://www.prioritypass.com/en/login
where do you see the usage information????it does not give me that option....
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Once upon a time when I still had restrictions on my PP I used to track usuage via the site. Nowadays mine has unlimited free use, so I don't (have to) bother anymore...
kokonutz likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Once upon a time when I still had restrictions on my PP I used to track usuage via the site. Nowadays mine has unlimited free use, so I don't (have to) bother anymore...
i think they stopped that option for those who have membership via credit cards....
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by zsunay
Hi,

This is my first post here, hope to get an answer to my query as both Priority pass and Banks are not helping.
I get 6 complimentary international lounge access annualy through Priority pass program provided by my credit card company.
I can avail only 2 free lounge access in a quarter. Now, I am not able to get details of how many times I have already used by priority pass in a quarter, this is to avoid paid visits. When I call Priority pass they are saying ask you bank, and when I ask bank they say check with Priority pass. Even the Priority pass does not help.

It will be great in case anyone of you know a way to track the priority pass usage

Br,
Sunay
Can I ask why you haven't been tracking this yourself? It shouldn't be difficult to set up a spreadsheet to track this with minimal maintenance. Verification via a web page would be nice, but set up something in Google Drive and you're done.
farci likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 6:55 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
where do you see the usage information?
Look for a section called My Visits. If the section does not exist, the information is not available for your account type.

Depending on the Priority Pass program you belong to, then it may be possible to print a receipt. Please log in to your web account where you can view and download receipts directly from the My Visits section. This service is currently only available on the Priority Pass website. Your receipt will show all charged visits, including any guest visits. A record of visits that have not been charged to your card is also visible on the My Visits page; this will show the number of visits against a charge of zero. Please note that receipts for visits that have a ‘declined’ or ‘pending payment’ status will not be available until the payment has been received and processed. If you do not see these options in your online account, then unfortunately we cannot provide this service for you at this time and our Membership Services team will be unable to help. If you still require a receipt, please contact the card issuer that gave you Priority Pass membership for assistance.
https://www.prioritypass.com/en/member-support/faq
Old Sep 3, 2019, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mia
Look for a section called My Visits. If the section does not exist, the information is not available for your account type.
that's the point i was trying to make....i don't think priority pass displays this information for those account holders who get membership via their credit cards....that's why the op won't be able to get this info from priority pass....
Old Sep 3, 2019, 7:40 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Yeah Keyser is right. PP website doesn't display any of this information. Asking the bank might be the only available option.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 10:25 am

I don't think this provides usage information if you have Priority Pass through a credit card, at least I haven't found it.

I have PP from my CSR, and I can view my PP usage information on my chase.com portal.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by g289t
I don't think this provides usage information if you have Priority Pass through a credit card, at least I haven't found it.

I have PP from my CSR, and I can view my PP usage information on my chase.com portal.
It shows my usage last year on my Hilton Amex.
mia likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 12:21 pm

that's the point i was trying to make....i don't think priority pass displays this information for those account holders who get membership via their credit cards....that's why the op won't be able to get this info from priority pass....
I can view all my visits and I have my PP via Amex Platinum
Old Sep 3, 2019, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fivebobbill
I can view all my visits and I have my PP via Amex Platinum
interesting....i've had 3 priority pass accounts in the past with various credit cards (including through amex platinum) & now have one through my citibank card....i also know a bunch of people who have pp memberships via credit cards as well....none of us have been able to view the details online for quite a few years now....
Old Sep 3, 2019, 1:25 pm

interesting....i've had 3 priority pass accounts in the past with various credit cards (including through amex platinum) & now have one through my citibank card....i also know a bunch of people who have pp memberships via credit cards as well....none of us have been able to view the details online for quite a few years now....
Reading this thread earlier intrigued me and prompted a PP login, just to see how many times I'd actually used my PP in the last year (given the now increase in Amex Plat fee). I can assure you I was able to view all my visits, 22 in total surprisingly, including guests, so goes some way towards the fee...
Moreover, out of interest I have just logged into the wifes PP account (courtesy of a supplementary card on my Amex Plat account) and I can see all her visits as well!
** UK card by the way...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.