Reload this Page >

How to track Priority pass usage?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to track Priority pass usage?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2019, 2:03 pm

That's interesting that some of you can view your Priority Pass usage there. Maybe it's a Chase thing that it doesn't show? Does anyone here have PP via Chase and can see usage in the PP site?
Old Sep 4, 2019, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by fivebobbill
Reading this thread earlier intrigued me and prompted a PP login, just to see how many times I'd actually used my PP in the last year (given the now increase in Amex Plat fee). I can assure you I was able to view all my visits, 22 in total surprisingly, including guests, so goes some way towards the fee...
Moreover, out of interest I have just logged into the wifes PP account (courtesy of a supplementary card on my Amex Plat account) and I can see all her visits as well!
** UK card by the way...
maybe the pp membership accounts via credit cards are set up differently in the uk....here in india i have pp through 4 different banks....i only use the membership i have through citibank as that gives me unlimited use but i can't view visit details on all 4....
Old Sep 4, 2019, 3:34 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Yups concur again... you can’t see it here through all the Indian banks - at least the 3 I have. For whatever reason you can’t even get the digital card in India!
Old Sep 4, 2019, 3:42 pm

Programs: AA gold, DL Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat
Have PP through Amex and can view History on PP app.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 3:56 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100K, NEXUS, IHG Rewards
I have PP through my Visa card and can't view my visit history on the PP app. To track it, I note it on my smartphone's calendar when I visit (I just make an entry with "PP".) When I want to see/count my visits I search for "PP" on my phone; it brings them up in chronological order. I'm sure there's a better/easier way to do it, but that works for me.
Old Sep 4, 2019, 5:57 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I speculate that the ability to track visits may depend on whether the card issuer contracts directly with Priority Pass or through an intermediary.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by oliver2002
You can login to your PP account and see all the usage information here: https://www.prioritypass.com/en/login
Can you show me exactly where to find the lounge visit history on prioritypass.com? Is it here as another tab where I have them circled in red?

Originally Posted by g289t
I have PP from my CSR, and I can view my PP usage information on my chase.com portal.
I need to follow up on this information. There is a place for Priority Pass lounge usage on the chase.com portal, but it has never shown anything. When I posted this comment a few weeks ago, I had not visited a lounge for almost a year. The last time had been November 2018. I hadn't checked this until recently, so I assumed that it didn't show history from that long ago.

Right after this post I was traveling, and I visited probably 10 lounges on the trip. It still is not showing anything. The lounge visits would have been on 05, 06, 07, 11, and 13 September 2019, so as recently as one week ago from today. This is in the UR "Rewards Activity" area.

I cannot find any updated lounge visit history, anywhere!
Old Sep 20, 2019, 8:40 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since I have PP from my CSR I see the same as you do. When I had a PP membership from Amex with a limited number of visits and guests, I could track thinngs on the PP website that you posted a screenshot of. It was useful to trace the additional charges that posted for extra guests months after the visit. Now that I have the CSR I don't bother much anymore. That said I just got invoiced for an extra guest I took into the lounge (beyond the two free allowed) in LHR T5 in January, and even that doesn't show.
Old Sep 21, 2019, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by g289t
I need to follow up on this information. There is a place for Priority Pass lounge usage on the chase.com portal, but it has never shown anything. When I posted this comment a few weeks ago, I had not visited a lounge for almost a year. The last time had been November 2018. I hadn't checked this until recently, so I assumed that it didn't show history from that long ago.

Right after this post I was traveling, and I visited probably 10 lounges on the trip. It still is not showing anything. The lounge visits would have been on 05, 06, 07, 11, and 13 September 2019, so as recently as one week ago from today. This is in the UR "Rewards Activity" area.

I cannot find any updated lounge visit history, anywhere!
Based on the text, I suspect this only shows visits where you brought guests (and possibly only the ones where there were more than two guests at that). IMO, non-free guests are probably the only ones that really need to be tracked since the cardholder can bring themselves and up to two guests for free. Still, being able to see all visits would be nice.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by tmiw
Based on the text, I suspect this only shows visits where you brought guests (and possibly only the ones where there were more than two guests at that). IMO, non-free guests are probably the only ones that really need to be tracked since the cardholder can bring themselves and up to two guests for free. Still, being able to see all visits would be nice.
That's what I think too, based on the wording. But yes, I wish we could track all lounge visits.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 2:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Nexus
Originally Posted by Keyser
that's the point i was trying to make....i don't think priority pass displays this information for those account holders who get membership via their credit cards....that's why the op won't be able to get this info from priority pass....
Mine does (Citi card).
Old Sep 23, 2019, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Cat Man Do
Mine does (Citi card).
at the end of the day it all depends on how your membership is set up through the banks....for those who have memberships directly with pp, they can see the info easily....for those who have the memberships via their credit cards, some can see the info while some can't....
Old Sep 23, 2019, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
at the end of the day it all depends on how your membership is set up through the banks....for those who have memberships directly with pp, they can see the info easily....for those who have the memberships via their credit cards, some can see the info while some can't....
Yes this is how it seems to be. Before reading this thread, I would have had no idea. But I deduced exactly this from the anecdotal information here.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 11:14 am

Programs: UA Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Amex Plat, CSR
Just to confirm, the PP membership thru CSR does NOT have a limit on the amount of visits, correct?
Old Sep 24, 2019, 12:02 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by whipwhitaker
Just to confirm, the PP membership thru CSR does NOT have a limit on the amount of visits, correct?
Priority Pass memberships bundled with American Express Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve and Citi Prestige do not cap the number of visits, and they absorb fees for up to two additional people per visit.
whipwhitaker likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.