Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Airport Lounges
Reload this Page >

Accessing Same Priority Pass Lounge Multiple Times in One Day?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accessing Same Priority Pass Lounge Multiple Times in One Day?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: AS MVPG, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by pirossalma
Please be aware, that the rules has changed in DEN TImberlake. (I have just visited them yesterday - October 1st.)
You can have only ONE visit a day. You have to show your PP card at the moment when you are seated, you have to declare how many guests you have, and you can not add new guests later. (So no "Let me pay for your meal/drink with my PP card" offers to strangers.) The written - and strictly enforced - rules are provided on a laminated card, the moment you are seated.
Thanks for the head's up on this. When I visited not long after they joined PP, it was a little more lax (fortunately, as my servers changed halfway through and the one who rang me up didn't know I was on PP, yet still ran that through after I pointed out the bill didn't account for that.)

Echoing an earlier question, that was answered perhaps only for Sydney (hand stamps!), how do they know if you were already there earlier in the day?

Even at once a day, it is still a great benefit - better than a lot of lounges.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by pirossalma
Please be aware, that the rules has changed in DEN TImberlake. (I have just visited them yesterday - October 1st.)
You can have only ONE visit a day. You have to show your PP card at the moment when you are seated, you have to declare how many guests you have, and you can not add new guests later. (So no "Let me pay for your meal/drink with my PP card" offers to strangers.) The written - and strictly enforced - rules are provided on a laminated card, the moment you are seated.
Is this one visit per day per card that has PP access? Or irrespective of how many cards you have with PP access? (We have 4 cards, each of which would give us both access.)
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:04 pm
ECR

This is interesting to read that you can use Priority Pass multiple times on the one day. I always assumed you would only be able to use one per airport per day so have never lounge hopped with my Priority Pass.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by ECR
This is interesting to read that you can use Priority Pass multiple times on the one day. I always assumed you would only be able to use one per airport per day so have never lounge hopped with my Priority Pass.
You can lounge hop as many times as you want within the airport (assuming you have unlimited swipes). And you can swipe again for 'free' at the same lounge on the same day, which is handy in the lounges that have a maximum stay time limit.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 7:46 am

Can anyone confirm the rules for lounge and dining? We have a flight to Bali, so wanted to use the lounge in Atlanta, get food LAX and also get food in Sydney for our layover. Is that possible?
Old Jun 16, 2019, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by edh101985
Can anyone confirm the rules for lounge and dining? We have a flight to Bali, so wanted to use the lounge in Atlanta, get food LAX and also get food in Sydney for our layover. Is that possible?
Btw, the lounde in ATL sucks IMO - though it is at the Intl travel.

I lounge hopped when traveling internationally about a year ago - not an issue - however would not be surprised if they restricted this - I have PP Select through CSR
I usually travel alone so I am half price to PP Select.

And I frequently fly from FLL and they have nothing - actually they just added one cafe however you have to go through security twice if you want to visit it as I think it is at the Spirit terminal. Its too bad other lounges won't give PP access or they make deals with more restaurants. The availability is lacking and some somewhat major airports.

That said flying from Miami on AA. 3 restaurants in the D/E area - I would think they would have a way to know if you give them your card and they enter your number in the system but regardless I think it works anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.