Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trent woes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2020, 7:29 pm

Programs: NZ , QF , MK
Originally Posted by sbiddle
The plane is haunted as it is - with the deaths on it, engine explosion and catering truck.. Not to mention using it for Air All Blacks which is probably why we lost the RWC..
A/ what deaths ?
B/ it didn't fly the All Blacks to Japan... it has been grounded for nearly a year
Old Mar 11, 2020, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by kiwiandrew
A/ what deaths ?
B/ it didn't fly the All Blacks to Japan... it has been grounded for nearly a year
A pilot and at least one pax.

Was in the Air All Blacks safety video.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 8:22 pm

Programs: NZ EP
Originally Posted by sbiddle
The plane is haunted as it is - with the deaths on it, engine explosion and catering truck.. Not to mention using it for Air All Blacks which is probably why we lost the RWC..
that was my point : )
sbiddle likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2020, 4:59 pm

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...catering-truck

"Former Air New Zealand chief executive Christopher Luxon once told Stuffthat the black livery seen on some Air New Zealand aircraft was reserved only for aircraft which were the first in a delivery."

If Luxon did say that he is even more of an idiot than I thought.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.