Wiki Posts
Search

GE Xmas Gift

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2013, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ G, QF G, Accor Plat
GE Xmas Gift

Has anyone heard about the GE Xmas gift yet ?

Isn't it normally out about now ?

Thanks
Old Nov 7, 2013, 12:43 am

Programs: NZ *E, QF Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, PanPacific Platinum
Waiting patiently!
Old Nov 12, 2013, 12:44 am

Programs: QF Platinum, NZ *G, Le Club Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Gold
This years gifts....

Looking at the T&C's at goldelitegift.co.nz gives the gifts away:

https://goldelitegift.co.nz/home/promotionalterms

Braven 570 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Air New Zealand Travel Tee
Crayola Art Set

I really wish they'd bring back the 'gift of gold' from a few years back.... was the only one that really seemed to have any value to me, but I have had some use from the noise cancelling headphones.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 4:31 am

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Wow, an even more disappointing collection of craps than last year!

Braven 570 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Retails $149 from Harvey Norman.
Air New Zealand Travel Tee: A T-shirt with an Air New Zealand logo?
Crayola Art Set: What is this? Worth $30 probably.

You know what I think? Why do they even bother!
Old Nov 12, 2013, 5:29 am

Programs: NZ*E, QF WP/LTG
Originally Posted by Xiaotung
Wow, an even more disappointing collection of craps than last year!

Braven 570 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Retails $149 from Harvey Norman.
Air New Zealand Travel Tee: A T-shirt with an Air New Zealand logo?
Crayola Art Set: What is this? Worth $30 probably.

You know what I think? Why do they even bother!
Google showed me what the "Crayola Art Set" is. Or is the "3D Deluxe" version too upmarket for the NZ*E's? Maybe we are getting the standard version?

I really hope they are joking.......
Old Nov 12, 2013, 5:32 am

Well, try to post some exciting Baby Gift Ideas for tots as Christmas is coming. As gifts plays a very important role during Christmas season.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 11:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, NZ*G
I've posted this before when the GE Christmas gift has been discussed but will do so again... I still remember the days (and I'm not that old!) when NZ gave GEs a free companion ticket anywhere in Australia or Pacific Islands for Christmas. That was a fantastic present. It could be in Economy or Business (depending on the revenue ticket)
Old Nov 12, 2013, 1:00 pm

Programs: NZ GE, QF
Originally Posted by craver
I've posted this before when the GE Christmas gift has been discussed but will do so again... I still remember the days (and I'm not that old!) when NZ gave GEs a free companion ticket anywhere in Australia or Pacific Islands for Christmas. That was a fantastic present. It could be in Economy or Business (depending on the revenue ticket)
That would be great, we would immediately book a business class holiday.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 1:16 pm

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Look's like some great gifts this year.... >
Old Nov 12, 2013, 9:32 pm

Programs: Airnz Elite
The good old days

Originally Posted by edmm
That would be great, we would immediately book a business class holiday.
I can imagine there were not 13,000 GE then like there are now
Old Nov 13, 2013, 10:44 pm

Programs: NZ*S plus various hotel programs
I've got the letter, so the full details are:

The BRAVEN 570 is made for people on the move and is the ideal gift to help bring your music to life via Bluetooth technology.

With clear sound quality delivered through six Watt speakers, the BRAVEN 570 can be used as a speakerphone when making hands free calls, or to charge your phone using the built-in power supply. To charge your speaker, simply plug the included USB cable into a wall power adaptor (not included) or into a powered USB port on a computer.

It makes a perfect travel companion for business trips or sharing music with family and friends at your next BBQ. Hurry there are a limited number available.
Keeping your young ones entertained when you travel is now a whole lot easier with the Crayola creative collection.

DigiTools are the perfect creative accessories for an iPad. With a handy carry case this Deluxe pack gives you four cool tools to produce colourful designs in a variety of wild and whimsical ways; including a Digital Crayon, Digital 3-D Stylus, Digital Airbrush, Stamper and 3D Glasses to view those eye popping designs. In addition to the tool set, every budding artist needs an inspirational art case! Stylishly packaged in a bright and colorful briefcase, this all-in-one set includes 64 Crayons, 20 Washable SuperTips Markers, 20 Washable Pip-Squeaks Markers, 22 Short Coloured Pencils; and 30 sheets of paper. Ages 4 and up.
Exclusive to Air New Zealand and made by Icebreaker, this travel tee is created from silky soft, lightweight, 100% merino wool, which regulates your body temperature to keep you cool in the heat and warm in the cold.

As well as being perfect for wearing while you relax and sleep on your long-haul flight, it's also ideal for when you reach your destination (it'll look and feel as great as it did when you departed). Odour resistant, machine washable and fast drying, the short-sleeve tee features an exclusive Raglan Beach design and is available in both men's and women's styles. It's the perfect gift for you or a jet-setting loved one.
Air New Zealand is proud to be partnering with the Department of Conservation to help relocate native species across the country and support biodiversity projects on and around New Zealand's Great Walks.

Donate the value of your gift to support these biodiversity projects and enable future visitors to experience New Zealand's unique native birds, such as takahē, kiwi, saddleback and pāteke, many of which have not been seen around the Great Walks tracks for decades.

Donating your gift will assist with our biodiversity projects with DOC, plus we'll automatically enter you into a draw to WIN one of two ultimate conservation experiences, which include return Air New Zealand domestic flights to either Christchurch or Invercargill. Please note: International flights to/from New Zealand are not included within this prize.
For each item there is a "Stock Available" indicator, which for the speaker and the travel tee there is about 90% stock left, with the Crayola hardly touched.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 10:59 pm

Programs: NZ G, QF Bronze
Originally Posted by Trumpkin
with the Crayola hardly touched.
Suffer the little children.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 11:58 pm

Programs: QF LTG, VASG, NZ*S, OZD, IHG SpireAMB, HHD
Well, I got the Crayola set for my daughter.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 2:24 am

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Interesting to note that the travel tees are supplied by Icebreaker where Rob Fyfe is their new chairman. One of the gifts last year IIRC was from Ecoya where he is also a significant shareholder. Apparently he doesn't waste his resources.
Old Nov 15, 2013, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by Xiaotung
Interesting to note that the travel tees are supplied by Icebreaker where Rob Fyfe is their new chairman. One of the gifts last year IIRC was from Ecoya where he is also a significant shareholder. Apparently he doesn't waste his resources.
What exactly are you implying?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.