Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air New Zealand | Air Points
Reload this Page >

Air NZ lounge Auckland - Comp Guest? (16 NOV 2010)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2010, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

I'm flying into Auckland airport on my way home to Perth from LAX and have a 6 hour stop over. I would love to be able to head inside a lounge, get in the internet and just relax with my stuff.
I have been travelling since January through Central and South America and the USA.

I land at 7.50am on Tuesday the 16th from LAX and leave at 2pm and was just hoping if any of you were at auckland airport at the time you would be so kind as to take me into the lounge as your guest.

Apologies to any one who thinks this is rude or an abuse of the lounge system, but it's worth a shot right

Thankyou
Juliet Williamson

Last edited by juliet_willz; May 4, 2011 at 6:38 pm
Old Nov 14, 2010, 8:25 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
I'll move this to the Air New Zealand forum where you may find more travellers.

Markie - Co-Mod *A
Old Nov 14, 2010, 8:37 pm

Programs: QF Gold, UA*G, AZ Freccia Alata - SkyTeam Elite Plus
Welcome to FT. You can buy access at the lounge reception for NZ$55 subject to available space :-)
Old Nov 14, 2010, 8:39 pm

Programs: QF Gold, UA*G, AZ Freccia Alata - SkyTeam Elite Plus
Welcome to Flyertalk. You didn't really leave much time to organise this. You can buy access at the lounge reception for NZ$55 subject to available space.

Last edited by lindsaygardiner; Nov 15, 2010 at 3:00 am Reason: double post
Old Nov 15, 2010, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by juliet_willz
Hi everyone,

I'm flying into Auckland airport on my way home to Perth from LAX and have a 6 hour stop over. I would love to be able to head inside a lounge, get in the internet and just relax with my stuff.
I have been travelling since January through Central and South America and the USA.

I land at 7.50am on Tuesday the 16th from LAX and leave at 2pm and was just hoping if any of you were at auckland airport at the time you would be so kind as to take me into the lounge as your guest.

My australian number is +61423094090 and my email is [email protected]

Apologies to any one who thinks this is rude or an abuse of the lounge system, but it's worth a shot right

Thankyou
Juliet Williamson
Hi Juliet. A similar kind of request was discussed in depth in this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-n...tl-lounge.html
Old Nov 15, 2010, 3:37 am

Programs: NZ Air Points (Gold Elite), Velocity (Platinum), Emirates (Gold)
Someone (new to FT) posting their phone number and email? This sounds kind of odd to me.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 4:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by birder
Someone (new to FT) posting their phone number and email? This sounds kind of odd to me.
Or naive ?!

Juliet. You should remove these details for personal security reasons. Using the Private Message system is a better way for such comms.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.