Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

1,000 FB Award Miles for free; sign up for summary/newsletter/offers by e-mail

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 FB Award Miles for free; sign up for summary/newsletter/offers by e-mail

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2008, 8:23 am

Programs: AF/KL silver, Sixt Plat., BMI *G, Northwest Gold, Iberia nothing, Spanair Blue
Originally Posted by Hagbard Viking
I selected the e-mail option already during the Flying Dutchman era and used to get the e-statements "tous les deux mois" until June, nothing since...

Oh, and as far as I remember the miles I was supposed to get for changing to e-statements never posted. Anyone surprised?
I received miles the first time, then switched to printed mail for valid proofs.

I'll try again but it now says on the KLM website when you want to update your profile.

"By choosing to receive your Flying Blue information by e-mail, you collect a bonus of 1,000 Miles.These bonus Miles will be credited to your account only once, after your first trip and will appear on your first e-mail Mileage summary"
Old Feb 1, 2008, 4:28 pm

Programs: thai, virgin, emirates, priority club
how long do the miles take to post? i joined just before xmas and selected e-mail statements, but still haven't received my 1,000 miles. my first flight was taken just after i joined and the normal miles are already in my account.

ian.
Old Feb 2, 2008, 2:52 am

Usually bonus miles of the kind you have in mind show in your account exactly 24 hours after you have completely forgotten about them. Then you start wondering why you got the 1000 miles (or whatever) until you do a search in FT, find your several-months-old posting and you remember again! The only miles that take longer to be credited are those from the duty-free shops in AMS. Either they never show, or it takes several years...
Old Feb 4, 2008, 5:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Starbucks Gold,
Originally Posted by iancanton
how long do the miles take to post? i joined just before xmas and selected e-mail statements, but still haven't received my 1,000 miles. my first flight was taken just after i joined and the normal miles are already in my account.

ian.
Ian,

I am in the same situation as you - joined just before Christmas for my LHR - HKG flights and selected the email statements. Flight miles credited the day after flying but I have only just received the 1000 bonus miles:

"02/04/2008 NEW FB COMMUNICATION MEDIUM 1 000 "

Still havent received anything through the post, though, like a welcome pack or my card. Spoke to FB Customer Services who assured me that is was in the post nearly 2 weeks ago. Looks like I will have to contact them again

MrMutton
Old Feb 4, 2008, 5:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Starbucks Gold,
Deleted - duplicated post

Last edited by MrMutton; Feb 4, 2008 at 5:32 pm Reason: Time for bed!
Old Feb 6, 2008, 2:55 pm

Programs: thai, virgin, emirates, priority club
i received my bonus miles on the same day as u did. my welcome pack and ugly ivory card arrived in mid-january.

ian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.