Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kenya Airways introduces new Economy Class seat

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2023, 7:36 am
c_j

Thanks! Any suggestions if I don't have that option via online booking management after adding my VS Gold number? Could either Kenya or Virgin Customer Services help over the phone?
Old Nov 2, 2023, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by c_j
Thanks! Any suggestions if I don't have that option via online booking management after adding my VS Gold number? Could either Kenya or Virgin Customer Services help over the phone?
Is it not working for you ? Did you try to go all the way to the seat selection page ?

For me, this morning, after I completed the passenger information and added my Flying Blue number, I was able to select the seat for free.

It might have been because the now two programs are still very well inter-connected in IT.

Otherwise, I would try to call. But which call center first, that I don't know.
Old Nov 3, 2023, 6:41 am
c_j

Correct - I can go all the way through to seat selection but still charges. I've added my VS Gold number already, though on the passenger profile page it shows as a Kenya Airways Asante number, which is strange. Tried re-adding but to no avail.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 9:37 pm

Can confirm that seatblock is still applied for the 3 middle seats in row 11, but not in the subsequent 2 rows. Free of charge for FB elite card holders. Wonder if row 25 is a better deal? It sells much cheaper than row 11, though...
Old Feb 20, 2024, 1:25 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Pedersens
Can confirm that seatblock is still applied for the 3 middle seats in row 11, but not in the subsequent 2 rows. Free of charge for FB elite card holders. Wonder if row 25 is a better deal? It sells much cheaper than row 11, though...
Only free during OLCI for FB elite (and maybe ST elite but this need to be confirmed) since they switched to asante
Old Feb 22, 2024, 1:37 am

Just received bad news from FB: Please kindly note that it is no longer possible to upgrade Kenya Airways flights with Flying Blue Miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.