Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

Air France is specifically taking care of their Elite plus customers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air France is specifically taking care of their Elite plus customers

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2016, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I wanted to share with you a very nice Elite plus experience at CDG 2E-M lounge a few days ago. I was seated in the lounge for about 10 min, when 2 lounge attendants came to see me, calling me by my name, to thank me for being such a loyal customer and they came with a tray with pastries, a glass of orange juice and some AF goodies ^
Very nice personalized attention. Thank you AF
Old May 29, 2016, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I wanted to share with you a very nice Elite plus experience at CDG 2E-M lounge a few days ago. I was seated in the lounge for about 10 min, when 2 lounge attendants came to see me, calling me by my name, to thank me for being such a loyal customer and they came with a tray with pastries, a glass of orange juice and some AF goodies ^
Very nice personalized attention. Thank you AF
That sounds very nice and welcome.
Old May 30, 2016, 12:08 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Last friday on my CDG-JFK flight, the purser came with a tablet and thanked several Elite+ passengers. Then, he went to the passenger who was sitting in front of me and thanked him for being a very special Platinum FB member, and started a 10+ minutes long conversation with him about the new services (they specifically discussed BEST, lounge dining at JFK, and other improvements on the way).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.