Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accessing lounge at CDG twice during the same layover question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2022, 2:23 am

Programs: Some...
usually, on the right, there are a few ground people from AF, welcoming you.

So I suppose that, when Goldorak says "nothing", it's only because he treats them the same way they treat him as an ULTI : as he doesn't exist.

More serioulsy, I think there is a hand sanitizing equipment on the right side, across the machines...
Fabo.sk and Solevita like this.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 2:30 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by thibderoc
usually, on the right, there are a few ground people from AF, welcoming you.

So I suppose that, when Goldorak says "nothing", it's only because he treats them the same way they treat him as an ULTI : as he doesn't exist.

More serioulsy, I think there is a hand sanitizing equipment on the right side, across the machines...
I think you hit the nail on the head.
Just the right height to put you hands on/in , blueish color/glow, my champagne-awaiting brain must have thought "that's a computer of some sort"
Solevita likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by thibderoc
I am sure youre joking but I want to state here that this certainly not the case. I always respect the AF staff and this is the minimum if I want them to respect me and treat me well, which happens in 99.9 % of cases
FabCW likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 11:20 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meli silver.
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I am sure youre joking but I want to state here that this certainly not the case. I always respect the AF staff and this is the minimum if I want them to respect me and treat me well, which happens in 99.9 % of cases
This is called "The ultimate respect" aka "the respect of the ultimate".
Goldorak likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: Aegean
Just a bit different question: I'm considering a trip AMS-CDG-GIG with a night lay over at CDG. It is offered as one ticket on the AF website. Would it be possible to enter de lounge at 2F after arrival from AMS, then after exit the airport for a night sleep and then next day head to 2E for the flight to GIG? Or is it only possible to enter the lounge at the same day of the departing flight?
Old Aug 3, 2022, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by TKtraveller
Just a bit different question: I'm considering a trip AMS-CDG-GIG with a night lay over at CDG. It is offered as one ticket on the AF website. Would it be possible to enter de lounge at 2F after arrival from AMS, then after exit the airport for a night sleep and then next day head to 2E for the flight to GIG? Or is it only possible to enter the lounge at the same day of the departing flight?
Only on the same day you are departing
Old Aug 8, 2022, 3:45 pm

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Going to piggyback here: I'm arriving from the US into 2E with a 7hr layover & the connection departing from 2F.
  1. Will I be able to access either lounge? (Seems like the answer above is 'yes')
  2. Which of these is better to spend that length of time in?
Been to Paris a bunch of times so not interested in schlepping in there for a couple of hours.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 12:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by ChurnieEls
Going to piggyback here: I'm arriving from the US into 2E with a 7hr layover & the connection departing from 2F.
  1. Will I be able to access either lounge? (Seems like the answer above is 'yes')
Been to Paris a bunch of times so not interested in schlepping in there for a couple of hours.
Go to 2F, this is the lounge you are supposed to go and it is a very nice one and the last opened by AF.
irishguy28, ChurnieEls and BA850 like this.
Old Aug 11, 2022, 11:05 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by ChurnieEls
No you won't be able to access the 2E lounges but the 2F lounge is better anyway
ChurnieEls likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 5:29 am

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Fwiw: 2F is an excellent lounge. Decent food options, nice wine/bubbles and comfortable seating. The stars of the show are absolutely the showers (incredible) and the comp facial massage. It's odd to me they don't have a bar (would have liked a cocktail), but I guess that's just not a continental European traveler's jam. Also - as a fan of Saarinen, I loved the TWA JFK terminal aesthetic.
LHKE likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.