Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Aircraft Change Frustration... HKG-YYZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aircraft Change Frustration... HKG-YYZ

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2007, 12:15 pm

Programs: AC SE 2MM, too many others
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Actually, if they're comparing to airlines they're more competitive with - the other airlines from North America as opposed to those from Asia, then MLL's at YYZ are a heaven. Try UA's Red Carpet Club at ORD (espeically in T2) or SFO, or US's lounges in CLT. Then tell me what you think of the level of comfort compared to MLL's. Not to mention the severe lack of proper snacks and alcohol, which you need to pay for.
AC is directly competitive with SQ/CX/JL transpacific, BA/AF/LH transatlantic and the raft of US airlines cross border. If I am primarily flying transatlantic/transpacific, then the comparison to US airlines is irrelevant. I think the point is that on the transpac/transatl routes, the AC product does not better the competition, all things considered (and AC clearly does not fly 77Ws on all those flights).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.