Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Threshold bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2007, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by little-boy-from-winnipeg
What if I needed those points to claim a well deserved bonus for having hauled my but for over 200,000 miles this year with AC?
The biggest rule in business is that you don't screw the ones that keep you in business.
The site says it will be fixed in early january. E-mail responses tell me that they are aware and are fixing it.
Why not just call or e-mail and manually put in our rewards.
All we want is what is due us.
Great loyalty building AC!!
Let them tell Bob Milton that he doesn't get his paycheck in January because of a computer error! let's see how wuickly they fix that one!
Perhaps if a particular lurker is reading this they may be able to help... (it is not their responsbility or obligation to do so, however).
Old Jan 21, 2007, 8:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Perhaps if a particular lurker is reading this they may be able to help... (it is not their responsbility or obligation to do so, however).

IS he [the lurker] to cancel Milton pay
Old Jan 21, 2007, 8:42 pm

Selected the 35,000 points a long time ago. Yet to see it. Did email the SE desk and I got an acknowledgement of receipt and a promise to respond--but no response yet!!
Old Jan 21, 2007, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by ac777
Selected the 35,000 points a long time ago. Yet to see it. Did email the SE desk and I got an acknowledgement of receipt and a promise to respond--but no response yet!!
It took me a few emails before something was done. But the important thing was that something WAS done, even if it took 7 months to get the package after selecting it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.